BCA Professional Course Details
IIBS offers full-time BCA for a period of 3 years. The BCA course is offered in affiliation with Bangalore University. The Bachelor of Computer Applications Program at International Institute Business Studies – IIBS aims to train aspirants strategize IT innovations according to the evolving market dynamics.
Duration and Fee Structure
|BCA With C++/.Net/Java||10+2 in any stream or equivalent||3years||Rs. 50,000 per semester|
BCA With C++/.Net/Java
- You should pay the fees in three instalments by Demand Draft drawn in favour of International Institute of Business Studies payable at Bangalore only.
- Cheques are not accepted under any circumstances.
- The above mentioned fees accounts for tuition fees only and is exclusive of hostel fees and other expenses.
The BBA programme is offered in affiliation with Bangalore University.
- Successfully completed two year PUC in Science, Arts or Commerce stream with a minimum of 35% in aggregate.
- Successfully completed JODC or Diploma in Engineering. (A three year course of Govt. of Karnataka) with a minimum of 35% in aggregate.
- Technical English and Report Writing
- Computer Organization and Microprocessors
- Mathematical Foundations For Computer Science
- Programming in C
- Probability and Statistics
- Business Communication and personality development
- System Analysis and Design
- Business Data Processing Using Cobol
- Data Structure using C
- Discrete mathematical structure with Application to Computer Science
- Data Base Management System
- Object Oriented Programming Using C++
- Computer Oriented Numerical Methods and linear Programming
- Operating System
- Accounting and Financial Management
- System Software
- Computer Graphics
- UNIX Operating System
- Software Engineering
- Java Programming
- Analysis and Design of Algorithms
- Simulation and Modeling
- Computer Networks-1
- Internet and Information Technology
- Artificial Intelligence
- Computer Networks-2
Courses Offered at
Admission Procedure and Test
How to apply to IIBS BCA :
Candidates aspiring to join BCA in IIBS can avail the prospectus by courier / Post, directly in person or apply online.
By Courier/Post :
Pay Rs.650/- by Demand Draft drawn in favor of International Institute of Business Studies payable at Bangalore and send it across to National Head Office, Bangalore
Directly in person:
Pay Rs.600/- by cash at the institute counter / from the local representatives / selected Axis Bank branches / selected IMS & CL coaching centers.
You can also get the list of local representatives along with their contact details from the above website.
Apply online by logging on to the website: www.iibsonline.com. Kindly follow the steps listed below:
- Fill in your personal information, give the payment particulars of demand draft number, date and submit the form online.
- Then, take a printout of your application form and fill in all the necessary details in ink.
- Paste your recent photograph and sign across the photograph.
- Enclose the Demand Draft of Rs.650/- in favour of International Institute of Business Studies payable at Bangalore and send it to National Head Office, Bangalore along with the application form.
- Send the enclosed application form with the demand draft by courier / registered post / speed post.
- We will send you our prospectus by courier or post once we receive the DD. Cheques will not be accepted.
- The application form and prospectus will be only in the name of the applicant who wishes to apply. It is non-transferable.
Group discussion (GD) and personal interview (PI) are conducted for shortlisted students. The GD & PI location includes Bangalore, Kolkata, Patna, Ranchi, Jaipur, Delhi, Allahabad, Hyderabad, Guwahati, Indore, Srinagar, Kanpur, Bhubaneswar, Bhopal, Varanasi, Gorakhpur, Dhanbad, Jodpur, Bikaner, Pune, Panji, Raipur, Bhilai, Cheenai, Agra, Hissar, Chandigarh, Cochin, Agartala and Ahmedabad.
Bangalore University (BU) was established in July 1964 and is renowned as one of the premium universities in India. It is a part of The Association of Indian Universities (AIU) and draws up to the status of “Potential for Excellence” under the Guidelines of the university Grants Commission (UGC).