MBA College in Kolkata Course Details & Fee Structure
Kolkata has played a pioneering role in the development of the modern education system in India. It is also offering qualities MBA education. Western models of education came to India through Kolkata.
Kolkata offer good opportunity to get more industry exposure leading to good career prospects. As Kolkata is one of the oldest industrial cities and is the head quarter of many top companies of India and many international & national companies have invested and opened their offices here, the demand for MBA talent is significant.
Why IIBS Kolkata is one among the Top MBA College in West Bengal?
- International Institute of Business Studies (IIBS ) Kolkata offers world class management education with premium infrastructure and Qualitied faculties.
- There is a provision for Loans on education for the well-deserved students who cannot afford for the admission Fee.
- Teaching methodology in IIBS Kolkata is at par with global outlook to meet challenges of the competitive business environment.
- IIBS Kolkata being the best in its class for providing Corporate Training Program for the students.
- IIBS Kolkata conducts several events which are managed by the student's intern it gives them experience in planning and managing events.
- It also provides Practical learning which equips students with the aptitude to work effectively.
- IIBS Kolkata provides Placement Assistance program.
IIBS PGDM is a 2 years fulltime programme which is recognised by the AIMA & AICTE. It is offered in affiliation with AICTE. IIBS students can also choose specialization which promotes pursuing PGDM along with any one of seven fields of specialization offered. . Read More
IIBS MBA is a 2 years fulltime programme which is recognised by the Annamalai University & American National University (ANU). It is offered in affiliation with AICTE. IIBS students can also choose specialization which promote pursuing MBA along with any one of seven fields of specialization offered. Read More
- Class Room
- Digital Library
Every classroom is well-furnished with advanced amenities which includes,
- LCD multimedia projectors that can be remotely controlled
- Audio-visual teaching aids
- Internet networked computer, public address system with collar and cordless microphones
- Air-conditioned and well-ventilated.
IIBS classrooms provide its students a rewarding as well as transforming experience. And, maintains uniformity across its MBA campuses in Bangalore and Noida, too.
The library at IIBS is home to a vast amount of informational resources. It is well-stocked, completely digitized providing access to an extensive collection of latest national and international journals, periodicals, reference texts and management text books.Both, academic and research materials are also available in DVDs apart from print version. In addition, students have access to variety of electronic information resources which includes Cambridge University Press, Harvard Business Review, Oxford Journal, etc.
Students can access IIBS Digital Library from any computer in the campus with a unique user ID and password assigned to them. The database contains over 12,000 nationals and international journals, references, texts and so on.
The Digital library at IIBS is equipped with state of the art facilities across each of its MBA colleges in Bangalore, Noida, and Kolkata. Furthermore, they are networked with international library councils and centres to enable management students to source reference materials instantly.
At IIBS, each of its MBA colleges in Bangalore, Noida, and Kolkata is integrated with modern auditorium facilities.
- Ergonomic design seating arrangements.
- Centrally air-conditioned with surround sound-system.
- High-Definition digital monitors to relay live images across the halls.
- Large Digital monitors relay live images within the hall.
Modern and futuristic in its features, the auditorium promotes regular face-to-face interfaces, conferences and other events related to management education among its students, collaborating with eminent corporate personalities.