MBA in Kolkata Course Details & Fee Structure
IIBS Kolkata MBA program is approved by UGC and Ministry of HRD.MBA program is the flagship program of IIBS Kolkata. The IIBS Kolkata MBA department is committed to deliver Qualitied management education. The duration of the full time IIBS MBA program is 2 years.
To address the challenges of the competitive business environment, the methodology of Teaching at IIBS Kolkata is at higher standards with global outlook.
Why IIBS Kolkata is one among the Top Business Schools in West Bengal?
IIBS Kolkata MBA department submits itself to accomplish and cultivate Quality and value based administration by merging theory and practice in innovative ways.
- IIBS Kolkata MBA students will be able to apply management ideas to case studies and propose creative answers to business problems.
- IIBS Kolkata MBA organizes Periodical industrial visits.
- MBA Aspirants at IIBS Kolkata experience projects in driving companies to get hands on experience in corporate.
- IIBS Kolkata MBA program characterizes learning by means of experiential mode which incorporates fun, activity and education.
- IIBS Kolkata aims to spread education to the students having different economic background.
- Profession oriented projects such as Transition Assistance Program (TAP) and Career Assistance Program (CAP) will be offered by MBA program at IIBS Kolkata.
- IIBS Kolkata MBA program will demonstrate the impact of business solutions on the society.
MBA Specialization in Kolkata Campus
MBA Course Duration and Fee Structure
- Fees should be paid in three instalments by Demand Draft in favour of International Institute of Business Studies payable at Bangalore only.
- We do not accept cheques under any circumstances.
- The above mentioned fees indicates only tuition fees and doesn't include hostel fees and other expenses.
Admission Eligibilty / Entrance Test in MBA College Kolkata
- A graduate with UG degree in any stream/discipline holding a minimum of 50 percent marks from a recognized institution/university. UG students in their final year can also apply.
- IIBSAT, CAT, XLRI Admission Test (XAT), Management Aptitude Test (MAT), ATMA or any equivalent state entrance test. The programmes are offered in affiliation with University of Mysore and Bharathiar University.
MBA Syllabus at Kolkata Campus
- Management concepts & Theories
- Managerial Economics
- Organizational Behaviour
- Managerial Communication
- Statistics for Management
- Business Environment
- Managerial Accounting
- Marketing Management
- Business Research Methods
- Management Information Systems
- Human Resource Management
- Operations Research
- Corporate Finance
- Operations Management
- Choice Course
- Elective – I
- Project Report
- Business Legislations
- Elective – II
- Strategic Management
- Elective – III
- Entrepreneurship & Project Management
- Project Work
- Elective – IV
- Elective – V
- Elective – VI
- Elective – VII
Kolkata College MBA Admission Procedure and Test
How to apply to IIBS College Kolkata for MBA :
Candidates aspiring to join MBA in IIBS can get the IIBS prospectus by courier / Post, directly in person or apply online.
By Courier/Post :
Make a Demand Draft of Rs.550/- in favor of International Institute of Business Studies payable at Bangalore and address it to Bangalore National Head Office address.
Directly in person:
pay Rs.500/- at the institute counter or from the local representatives or selected Axis Bank branches, or selected IMS & CL coaching centers.
You can also get the list of local representatives along with their contact details from the above website.
Apply online. Kindly follow the steps listed below:
- Fill in your personal information, give the payment particulars of demand draft number, date and submit the form online.
- Then, take a printout of your application form andfill in all the necessary details in ink.
- Paste your recent photograph and sign across the photograph.
- Enclose the Demand Draft of Rs.550/- in favour of International Institute of Business Studies payable at Bangalore and send it to National Head Office, Bangalore along with the application form.
- Send the enclosed application form with the demand draft by courier / registered post / speed post.
- We will send you our prospectus by courier or postonce we receive the DD. Cheques will not be accepted.
- The application form and prospectus will be only in the name of the applicant who wishes to apply. It is non-transferable.
Group discussion and personal interviews will be conducted for shortlisted students. The test locations includes Bangalore, Kolkata, Delhi, Allahabad, Patna, Ranchi, Jaipur, Hyderabad, Guwahati, Bhubaneswar, Bhopal, Indore, Srinagar, Kanpur, Varanasi, Gorakhpur, Agra, Hissar, Chandigarh, Dhanbad, Jodpur, Bikaner, Pune, Panji, Raipur, Bhilai, Cheenai, Cochin, Ahmedabad & Agartala.
Mysore | The University founded by His Highness Sri Krishnaraja Wodeyar IV on July 27, 1916. At present, it encompasses 122 affiliated colleges and 5 Constituent Colleges.
Mysore | The Bharathiar University established at Coimbatore by the Government of Tamilnaduon February, 1982. It had gained recognition from University Grants Commission (UGC) New Delhi on May, 1985.