ANU (American National University)
American National University since 1886 developed a reputation for providing men and women with an efficient and effective education preparing them for the world of professional work. Students from many states made the trek to Roanoke, Virginia to receive a practical education that was more focused and relevant than that offered by other colleges and universities of the time
The university's reputation for excellence has been affirmed through numerous awards and acknowledgments, including awards for grassroots student advocacy (Association for Private Sector Colleges & Universities TOPS Award, 2012), support for veterans (Top 15% Military Friendly School, 2010-2015), and a Lifetime Achievement Award (Imagine America Foundation, 2012) recognizing American National University President Frank Longaker's 40 years of service to the career college sector - to name just a few.
FEATURES & BENEFITS OF ANU (American National University, USA)
- Over 125 Years of Heritage: Understanding the needs of working adult students.
- Four Education Levels: Fits your needs at various points in your career.
- A Reputable Education: Employers Recognize the quality of our graduates
- Flexible Learning Options: On campus or online - you decide how you want to prepare for your career.
- In-Demand Career Studies: Careers that continue to grow; business, healthcare, and computer technology.
- Credit for Work Experience: Gain advanced standing in diploma and degree programs.
- Advanced Placement Exams: Save time with practical skills that you already have.
- Transfer Credits: If you have earned credits at another educational institution, you may be eligible to earn credits toward your degree program.
- Practical and Relevant Skills: Career specific classes focused on skills and techniques used in today's workplace.
- Results-Driven Curriculum: Approach your new job with confidence.
- Career Professionals as Instructors: Seasoned instructors with industry experience, who will guide and mentor you throughout your program to help you develop a rewarding career path.
- Computers across the Curriculum: A "must have" skill in every program.
- Prep Classes: Allows for a successful transition for academic coursework
- Career Support: Career services advisors can help you achieve your goals throughout your career; whether you are changing career fields, advancing your career or finding a new position.
- Job Search Preparation: Assistance with career essentials; resumes, interviewing skills, job search tips.
- Job Search Support: Career fairs and job postings put you in touch with local employers.
- Externships and Work Study: Gain career related experience and strengthen your resume.
Offer credential and degree programs focused on preparing students to be competitive in the current marketplace
- Integrate soft skills and practical knowledge students need to be effective in their chosen career.
- Assist students in achieving their academic goals through proactive support and encouragement.
- Maximize the use of current technologies to offer accessible and relevant academic computer technology.
- Enhance students' educational experience in credential and degree programs to meet current marketplace needs in business, information technology, health science, and business fields through efficient and effective access to quality curricula, learning resources, equipment, and facilities.
- Facilitate a learning environment that promotes the development of skills needed for students to be successful in professional settings while encouraging students to express their own ideas and respect the ideas of others.
- Engage students in the development of relevant curricula that allows students to achieve the stated program outcomes.
- Support students from their enrollment to beyond graduation by providing individualized and interactive career services.
- Employ appropriately qualified faculty to deliver practical and theoretical knowledge, skills, and abilities that motivate students to learn and achieve their educational goals.
MBA SPECIALIZE - AMERICAN NATIONAL UNIVERSITY
- General MBA
- Organizational Behavior
- International Business
- Accounting Management
- Healthcare Management
- Hospitality Management
- Information Technology
DUAL DEGREE PROGRAMS: TWO YEARS
- PGDM (Bangalore University) + MBA (American National University)
- PGCM (AIMA) +MBA (American National University)
- 1st year in India and 2nd year in Virginia USA
ONE YEAR PGDM (BANGALORE UNIVERSITY)
The one year Post Graduate Diploma Program in Management is a management program in our college with the affiliation of Bangalore University and offered with multiple learning opportunities. It is a demanding course, fine-tuned to meet the current trends and future needs of the Industry; it is specially designed to give the student an opportunity to explore holistic experience that goes beyond academics to benefit the student personally and professionally.
THE PROGRAM IS OFFERED WITH FOLLOWING SPECIALIZATIONS:
- Marketing Management
- Human Resources
- International Business
- Retail Management
- Business and Insurance
- Business Analytics
- Hospital Management
DURATION: 1 Year
- Candidates with 50% percent marks in aggregate in Bachelor's / Master's Degree of a recognized University are eligible for admission.
- Preference will be given to candidates with work experience and candidates sponsored by a business or industrial concern.
WHY INTERNATIONAL TRANSFER PROGRAM FROM IIBS & ANU
- Dual Specialization
- International and Indian degree
- Overseas job opportunities
- Minimum Package Rs.40 lacs
- Global environment of studies
- More gains in affordable fee
- PGDM from Bangalore University (54 years old university)
- MBA from ANU (132 year-old university)
- Industries integrated curriculum
- No TOEFL, IELTS and GRE or GMAT
- Guaranteed 2 years stay in the USA
- More chances of permanent jobs in the US
- Hassle free visa approval
- IIBS Finishing School
- Admission on Merit basis
- Education Loan with Nationalize Banks
- Hi-tech class rooms with Interactive Boards
- Best experience faculties from Corporate
- Live Project Management
- Global exposure at affordable fees
- Support for visa clearance
ABOUT THE PROGRAM
|PGDM+MBA||PGDM from Bangalore University MBA from ANU, USA||Bangalore|
|PGCM+MBA||PGCM from AIMA MBA from ANU, USA||Noida|
|PGCM+MBA||PGCM from AIMA MBA from ANU, USA||Kolkata|
|Installments||Amount (INR)||Paid by|
|Registration Fee||1,00,000||At the time of Admission|
|2nd Installment||4,00,000||June, 2019|
|3rd Installment||7,00,000||Before leaving to USA|
|Total Tuition Fee||12,00,000|
OTHER FEES AND EXPENSES FOR BANGALORE CAMPUS, INDIA
|Placement fees (1st Year)||12,000||June, 2019|
|Alumni life membership fees||10,000||June, 2019|
|Library fees||5,000||June, 2019|
|Uniform fees||6,000||June, 2019|
|Placement fees (2nd Year)||12,000||February 2020|
- Hostel Fees Bangalore - Airport Campus:
- Caution Money: Rs.15,000 (Refundable)
- Boys & Girls : Rs.8,250 Per Month (Rs.8250*12=Rs.99,000) Per Year
- Hostel Fees Bangalore - R.T. Nagar Campus:
- Caution Money: Rs.15,000 (Refundable)
- Boys & Girls : Rs.7,000 Per Month (Rs.7000*12=Rs.84,000) Per Year
- Hostel Fees Noida - (IIBS Private PG):
- Boys & Girls : Rs.6,000 Per Month (Rs.6,000*12=Rs.72,000) Per Year
- Hostel Fees Kolkata - (IIBS Private PG):
- Boys & Girls : Rs.4,000 Per Month (Rs.4,000*12=Rs.48,000) Per Year
OTHER FEES AND EXPENSES FOR AMERICAN NATIONAL UNIVERSITY CAMPUS, USA
- Housing: $3,184 - $3,856*
- Transporation: $1,967*
- Other Living Expenses: $2,032 - $2,456*
Approx charges, subjected to service and choices
- Scholarships are awarded to meritorious students*
- Tie-up with IDBI & support for the Bank
- You can apply from other bank also
For more help on Education Loan Contact to Admissions Department.