Auditorium is a platform where students get to an opportunity to rehearse the drills that they would eventually encounter when they step out to the real corporate world. Therefore, a state-of-the art auditorium is an indispensable component of a management institute that truly believes in preparing its students for the rigors of real business world. IIBS, being a responsible business school, has integrated each of its MBA colleges in Bangalore, Noida, and Kolkata with modern auditorium facilities.
- Singular feature of these facilities is that they can accommodate a large gathering at a time.
- Seating is ergonomically designed to ensure comfortable experience during the course of meetings, conferences, discussions, etc.
- They are all centrally air-conditioned to create a conducive environment inside the halls.
- Surround and clear sound-system to aid clear dissemination of views and discussions across the participants.
- Large Digital monitors to relay live images across the halls.
- Such modern and futuristic have been stage for students, faculty, and corporate personalities for regular interfaces, conferences and other events.
- All these platforms have been witness to gathering of global thought leaders, academic gurus, corporate heads, sharing their corporate experiences with students.