Building Entrepreneurship Skills in MBA Students at IIBS Bangalore Campus. Navigating the innovation and entrepreneurship activities on campus can be overwhelming. Mom-Prenuer is Conducted by Prof. Krishnakumari to AU MBA first semester 2018 batch at R.T.Nagar Bangalore campus. Mom-Prenuer is an activity which gave a chance to the students to be entrepreneurs for a day.
The students as a group they started various stalls with names
- C-Corner Stall: Chats, Cakes and Potato fries
- Fruit Masti Stall: Fruit Chats, Moong Dal Kheer
- Friends Corner Stall: It is a game stall and also selling refreshments like tea and biscuits,
- Kolkata Pani-puri Stall: Special Pani-Puri
- Stand Game Stall – A game testing the luck
- Loto Block – A game stall.
The objective of Mom-Prenuer is to develop entrepreneurial skills within the students. The concept of low investment and high returns. They had experienced the challenges as entrepreneurs and planning to get investment back with good profits.They had hands-on - experience at being entrepreneurs for a day and learned challenges like ups- down of business with profits and losses. They had an incredible experience with their team members.