Though not an end itself, it is every MBA aspirant’s dream to get into an MNC job after graduation. While there are institutes for MBA to depend on, there is no guarantee that they will ensure an automatic entry to MNC jobs or help bag such offers soon after your graduation. This uncertainty may be unwanted, or may even leave you contemplating on the best recourse. When faced with such prospects, it wise to bank on B-Schools that have 100% placement record with an inbuilt value-system for inclusive teaching methodology & practices. Talking about such job-oriented management institutes, you cannot ignore some of the finest management institutes in Kolkata – Indian Institute of Management (IIM-C), IIFT-Indian Institute of Foreign Trade, Vidyasagar College, Techno India College of Technology (TICT), Techno India, TASMAC, Pioneer College of Management (PCM), NSHM Business School, and so on.
While management institutes in Kolkata have been well-served with physical & intellectual infrastructure, and an eco-system where the MBA aspirants can look forward to world-class learning facilities & amenities, learned & inspirational faculty, and instant affinity to corporate orientation & interaction, it is inclusive approach that helped them to be industry relevant – the most critical factor in them being most favored by MNCs and Fortune Companies.
When you try analyzing such inclusive teaching approach at MBA colleges in Kolkata, you would find a well-structured process of preparing MBA aspirants to be MNC-ready:
- The process begins with a strong Foundation Course which forms the grounding for specialized knowledge in their individualistic specializations
- Personality Enhancement is an integral part of grooming MBA aspirants in management institutes in Kolkata. Specialists in motivational theories are designated to look into this important aspect which key in fostering leadership quality – a trait most desired and admired in MNC circles.
- Simultaneously, students are also given a firm grounding on core subjects through an interactive teaching methodology comprising digital teaching aids and finest learning resources.
- MBA in Kolkata offers ample scope for exploring one’s area of specialization – most of the leading management institutes in Kolkata offer as wide a range as marketing, general administration, Human Resource, Logistics, Systems, Production Management, Service Management, Tourism, Hospitality, Hospital Administration, etc. for specialization.
- Besides such inclusive learning program, students are adequately put through the drills of corporate-orientation, which lasts for a duration of around 4 months. The value of such internship program in MBA in Kolkata is that students would invariably find the transition to the big league smooth and easy.
Because of these inherent qualities built into their MBA curriculum, management institutes in Kolkata can be relied & trusted for getting placed in MNCs. Internal Institute of Business Studies (IIBS) – with all such inbuilt value-system – makes its case as a reliable place for MBA in Kolkata.