The India Finance Conference is an annual event of the Indian Finance Association. The Conference is jointly organized by IIM-Bangalore, IIM - Calcutta, and IIM- Ahmedabad. This Conference was purported to be the 7th one. It focused on empirical research findings in the broader area of Finance by various research scholars, academics, doctoral students, and practitioners. A pre-conference tutorial was conducted on the 19th of November 2017. The conference was from 20 November 2017 to 22 November 2017.
The conference was inaugurated by former Governor, Y V Reddy. Various sessions were conducted by renowned IIM Professors, and academicians from the foreign university of Georgia State University, Columbia Business School, London Business School.
A Doctoral Symposium was also conducted by CRISIL where the best papers were awarded $500.
The valedictory address was done by The Chief Business Development Officer, Mr. Ravi Varanasi.
- Theoretical and empirical asset pricing
- Corporate finance, capital structure and dividend policy
- Asset allocation and investment management
- Financial crises, systemic risk and macro-finance
- Quality of financial reporting and adoption of IFRS
- Corporate governance, executive compensation and ownership structure
- Computational finance and financial econometrics
- Financial risk analytics and management
- Market microstructure and algorithmic trading
- Financial policy choice, institutions and regulation
- Financial literacy and financial education
- Financial Analytics
Read More : Top Finance Management College in India