Every MBA aspirant has had sleepless nights when the thought of cracking a CAT exam crops up. It definitely is not a cake walk, however, the good news is it definitely is achievable. A systematic approach to preparing and attempting a CAT exam is all that you need to do. Here are some points that you can consider that will help you tremendously in preparing:
- Prepare a daily schedule and stick to it. Being an MBA aspirant, time management and utilization is the key.
- Prepare the toughest topics during the morning hours. You retain them better and the brain functions efficiently – faster and more accurate.
- Practice previous year question papers. The more you practice the better you become at it.
- Attempt as many mock examinations as you can.
- Focus more on topics which are tough for you to grasp.
- Take help from people who have cracked CAT with a good percentile. Understand their best practices and see if it helps you in anyway.
- Stay updated with current affairs. Read newspapers, magazines and other online forums which help you expand your knowledge bank.
- Explore the materials provided online and practice them. They are usually the most updated and latest ones.
- Customize your learning schedule as it fits your need and calendar.
- Last but not the least, practice and some more practice!
If you follow the above points and prepare with a positive and open outlook, ringing the CAT doesn’t seem to be as daunting as it appears to be. Best luck!