Wherever there is a mention of MBA, IIBS has always created a buzz. A name synonymous to best management programs in India, International Institute of Business Studies offers MBA programs breaking the stereotypes of these programs. With its unique and cutting edge teaching methodology, it thrives to produce talent which is corporate ready by being resourcefully equipped with leadership and managerial abilities which caters to the global market.
Here are a few ways in which IIBS differs from other business schools and why you should opt for it:
- Ranks among one of the top 5 MBA colleges in India which offers full-time MBA programs.
- The fee structure of IIBS is very much affordable and is lower than other premier business institutes.
- The infrastructure is world class and provides all the amenities required for a wonderful learning experience.
- The professors and lecturers are highly qualified bringing along with them decades of rich corporate experience from various fields.
- It promotes peer-peer learning and a 360 degree approach of learning.
- The teaching methodology at IIBS is more practical which helps in strengthening the theoretical aspects taught in the classroom sessions.
- They focus on experiential learning, a play-way method of understanding concepts which brings out the traits hidden in an individual such as leadership, managerial abilities, team player, assertiveness, time management and many more.
- The most important of all, IIBS provides placement assistance to students and also prepares them well for the same.
- They also help individuals understand their core areas and motivate them to focus on what they are best at whilst keeping the learning on.