UG Programme ( BBA / BCA / B.Com ) Fee structure 2016
|COURSE||UNIVERSITY||PER SEMESTER FEE||ELIGIBILITY||DURATION||CAMPUS|
|BBA With Tally / ERP/ SAP/ Soft Skill / Pre-Placement||Bangalore University||Rs.40,000||10+2 in any stream or equivalent||3 Years||Bangalore|
|BCA With C++/.Net/Java||Bangalore University||Rs.40,000||10+2 with Mathematics stream or equivalent||3 Years||Bangalore|
|B.Com With CPT / CA / CS / Soft Skill / Tally / Banking Training||Bangalore University||Rs.40,000||10+2 with Commerce stream or equivalent||3 Years||Bangalore|
UG Admission Fees : Rs 40,000 ( One Time )
Other Fee Rs.45,000
Hostel Fee Additional
ELIGIBILITY criteria for UG Program
10+2 in any stream or equivalent
OTHER EXPENSES AND FEES
- Hostel fees (Bangalore Campus): Rs. 6,250 per month. The first year complete hostel fees have to be paid at the time of admission.
- PG fees (Kolkata Campus): Rs. 4,000 per month. The first year complete PG fees have to be paid at the time of admission.
- PG fees (Noida Campus): Rs. 6,000 per month. The first year complete PG fees have to be paid at the time of admission.
- Hostel Caution money Deposit: Rs.10,000/at the time of admission (Refundable)
- Placement fees: Rs. 12,000/per year to be paid with second and third instalment.
- Alumni life membership fees: Rs.10,000/at the time of admission (One time payment)
- Library fees: Rs.5,000/at the time of admission (One time payment)
- Uniform fees: Rs.6,000/at the time of admission (One time payment)
- All government taxes, such as service tax as applicable, from time to time are to be paid by student.
- IIBS Management reserves the rights to make appropriate changes.
All legal disputes are subject to Bangalore jurisdiction only. Any complaints, grievance and the cancellation of admission by the parents of students should be brought to the notice of the Chairman or Director.
Fees once paid are not refundable or transferable under any circumstances.