MBA College in Nalanda, Devanahalli, Bangalore Course Details & Fee Structure
Devanahalli is the site of Kempegowda International Airport. A multibillion-dollar Devanahalli Business Park with two IT Parks are coming up on nearly 400 acres (1.6 km2) adjoining the airport. An Aerospace Park, Science Park and a ₹10 billion (US$140 million) Financial City are also coming up. A new satellite ring road will connect the city with Doddaballapur. Devanahalli is situated near the upcoming ₹1,500 billion (US$21 billion), 12,000-acre (49 km2) BIAL IT Investment Region, to be the largest IT region in India.
Total infrastructure development in the area is estimated to be well over ₹20,450 billion (US$290 billion) over the next two years. With significant commercial and residential development in the area, real estate is in high demand in the region.Devanahalli was the birthplace of Tipu Sultan, popularly known as the "Tiger of Mysore".
Why IIBS Devanahalli, Bangalore is one among the Top MBA College in Karnataka?
- International Institute of Business Studies (IIBS ) Devanahalli, Bangalore offers world class management education with premium infrastructure and Qualitied faculties.
- There is a provision for Loans on education for the well-deserved students who cannot afford for the admission Fee.
- Teaching methodology in IIBS Devanahalli, Bangalore is at par with global outlook to meet challenges of the competitive business environment.
- IIBS Devanahalli, Bangalore being the best in its class for providing Corporate Training Program for the students.
- IIBS Devanahalli, Bangalore conducts several events which are managed by the student's intern it gives them experience in planning and managing events.
- It also provides Practical learning which equips students with the aptitude to work effectively.
- IIBS Devanahalli, Bangalore provides Placement Assistance program.
IIBS MBA is a 2 years fulltime programme which is affiliated by the Bengaluru City University. IIBS students can also choose specialization which promotes pursuing PGDM along with any one of seven fields of specialization offered. . Read More
- Class Room
- Digital Library
Every classroom is well-furnished with advanced amenities which includes,
- LCD multimedia projectors that can be remotely controlled
- Audio-visual teaching aids
- Internet networked computer, public address system with collar and cordless microphones
- Air-conditioned and well-ventilated.
IIBS classrooms provide its students a rewarding as well as transforming experience. And, maintains uniformity across its MBA campuses in Bangalore, Pune and NCR too.
The library at IIBS is home to a vast amount of informational resources. It is well-stocked, completely digitized providing access to an extensive collection of latest national and international journals, periodicals, reference texts and management text books.Both, academic and research materials are also available in DVDs apart from print version. In addition, students have access to variety of electronic information resources which includes Cambridge University Press, Harvard Business Review, Oxford Journal, etc.
Students can access IIBS Digital Library from any computer in the campus with a unique user ID and password assigned to them. The database contains over 12,000 nationals and international journals, references, texts and so on.
The Digital library at IIBS is equipped with state of the art facilities across each of its MBA colleges in Bangalore, Pune, NCR, and Devanahalli, Bangalore. Furthermore, they are networked with international library councils and centres to enable management students to source reference materials instantly.
At IIBS, each of its MBA colleges in Bangalore, NCR, and Devanahalli, Bangalore is integrated with modern auditorium facilities.
- Ergonomic design seating arrangements.
- Centrally air-conditioned with surround sound-system.
- High-Definition digital monitors to relay live images across the halls.
- Large Digital monitors relay live images within the hall.
Modern and futuristic in its features, the auditorium promotes regular face-to-face interfaces, conferences and other events related to management education among its students, collaborating with eminent corporate personalities.