POP 2022 (Placement Orientation Program) has been held by IIBS for students in the PGDM 2021 Batch. The program's chief guest was Mr. Naveen Kumar, CEO, Growth Consultant. Prof. Kuldeep Sharma, the program director, Dr. Samiya Mubeen, the principal, and Mr. Naveen Kumar lighted the lamp to officially inaugurate the program. Prof. Susmitha and Prof. Narayan Prasad coordinated the program.
Dr. Samiya Mubeen, the principal, welcomed all the students to the new academic year. The significance of this program has been discussed by her. To achieve corporate requirements, the development of a holistic personality is also important in addition to technical and academic proficiency. To assist the students in making better decisions about their futures, IIBS launches this POP program. MBA in human resource management in Bangalore.
Professor Kuldeep Sharma then addressed the students. He explained to the students that the primary goal of this program is to find the gap between student skill sets and business needs. Every student hope to be hired by prestigious companies that come to campus for final placements. Taking this important factor into account, it is understood that developing competencies is essential for young talent to improve their employability abilities and attain a successful professional path. The faculties would perform a Training Need Analysis for that. Students' needs for training and growth will be determined during this process so that they can enter a reputable organization.
He asked the students to discuss their internship experiences because different skill sets allow different students who interned for the same company with the same profile and experience to receive different exposure and learning. Sharing this experience will therefore benefit all the students' skill development. MBA courses in Bangalore
In his address, Mr. Naveen Kumar advised identifying students' core abilities and training them to fulfill industry standards through a career development program. Enhancing effective communication skills is also required. MBA finance in Bangalore
The start of the academic year was delightful and educational. Since they had already been exposed to business culture during their internships, students could relate to all the session's requirements. MBA in HR Bangalore
- INFORMATION COMMUNICATION TECHNOLOGY IN AGRICULTURAL MARKETING | Good MBA Colleges in Bangalore
- Diwali Celebration | Best MBA Courses in Bangalore
- Managing Diversity at Workplace in today’s World | MBA in Entrepreneurship in Bangalore
- Merits & Demerits of Mobile Banking in Developed & Developing Countries | MBA in Data Analytics in Bangalore
- Guest Lecture on Project Evaluation Techniques | Best MBA Courses in Bangalore
- Kannada Rajyotsav Celebration at IIBS | MBA it Colleges in Bangalore
- The time line of sensex @60,000. | Top 10 MBA Colleges in Bangalore
- Apiculture: Effective way of increasing Honey from Bee hives | MBA in HR Colleges in Bangalore