IIBS PGDM-AIMA (Earn While Learn) | Bangalore | Noida | Kolkata
Prepare for your future & Earn while Learn at IIBS.
IIBS has initiated the PGDM-AIMA Earn While Learn Program. The 'Earn While You Learn' Program at IIBS provides you with an opportunity to earn and showcase your talent during the learning process. PGDM is the most programme of AIMA-Centre for Management Education.
IIBS has expanded its quality higher educational facility apart from Bangalore at different locations like Noida & Kolkata looking into best possible location advantages at all these centers. These campuses represent the corporate hubs in India other than Bangalore where corporate activities are at its peak.
Post Graduate Diploma in Management (PGDM) Affiliated to AIMA - CME, Recognized by AICTE, Ministry of HRD & Government of India
Also, the college provides its budding entrepreneurs with necessary guidance and resources to initiate and run their entrepreneurial ventures as well as provides for incubation of their business ideas.
Benefits of Earn While You Learn Program
- It provides opportunities for students to earn while learning to meet their expenses.
- Exposes the students to the world of work before actual employment.
- Gives students hands-on experience and confidence thereby prepares them better for taking up jobs in the future.
- It enables the students to explore their subject preferences and develop them into a career.
- Helps to exploit the immense potential of students as a valuable human resource.
- Prospers belongingness and encourages the involvement of the students in the management and development of the College.
- It helps inculcate in the students' values of hard work and dignity of labor.
- It helps to channelize the exhaustive energy of young students in positive activities.
Mode of Program Delivery
- Starting 3 months regular classes
- Job Placement by IIBS after 3 months of regular classes
- After 3 months weekend Classes & Weekdays Jobs
- Study Help 24/7
PGDM-AIMA at IIBS Bangalore / Kolkata/ Noida
|PGDM-AIMA (Earn While Learn)||2 Years*||Click Here||Bangalore / Noida / Kolkata|
* First 3 months regular classes, After 3 months weekend Classes & Weekdays Jobs
Eligibility & Admission Procedure
Any graduate from a recognized University with minimum aggregate of 50% marks (45% in case of SC/ST) in the qualifying examination.
Candidates appearing in Final Year can also apply.
A high score in IIBS Aptitude test or GMAT/CAT/XAT/NMAT/MAT/CMAT/ ATMA is desirable.