It is an honour, and it is thus, true, no effort goes to vain. International Institute of Business Studies, set another benchmark, bagging all the prizes in the events conducted in Presidency College, Bangalore. The college hosted a management fest, which saw huge participation from the MBA-PGDM students.
No stones were left unturned, and thus, the students bagged the second prizes in the HR event, the winner and the runner's up trophy in the Finance event, and the second prize for the Marketing event as well. A team of four from IIBS was awarded the best management team award.
The prize winners include the teams of:
- Debasmita Das and Khusboo Meena - HR
- Anjali and Shivangi - Finance (1st)
- Upasna Yadav and N. Dileep - Finance (2nd)
- Arnab and Agniva- Marketing (2nd)
- Kunal, Joel, Arvind, Vishal- Best Management Team
The leading Management institution was awarded the Best college prize as well.
- MBA Students of IIBS Noida Participated in Udaymita Fest at Jaipuria Institute of Management, Noida
- IIBS Bangalore Rotaract Club Organized a Blood Donation Camp in Association with Rotary Bangalore Heritage
- Industrial visit to Hindpac by MBA & PGDM Student of IIBS Bangalore
- Art of Teaching: Eastern vs western by Dr. K N Gandhi, Professor, Harvard University, USA
- Women Empowerment in Factories - a workshop was organised by FICCI | IIBS, Bangalore