Why IIBS Bangalore is one among the Top MBA Colleges in Karnataka?
Bangalore city is the hub for Information Technology and Management sector. These sectors are undergoing a massive growth in the past few years. This has inspired a bulky number of entrepreneurs, educational organizations, investors and MNC.s from all over the world to establish their very own foundation in Bangalore.
- International Institute of Business Studies (IIBS) AICTE Approved & recognized by Ministry of HRD, Government of india and has been ranked as one of the Top and Best MBA colleges in Bangalore.
- IIBS Bangalore offers world class management education with finest infrastructure with affordable fee structure.
- Well Qualified Esteemed Faculties having PhD or industry experience (specially from IIMs)
- Placement as of now offered Highest Package Rs.19 lacs p.a. & Average Package Rs.8.2 lacs p.a.
- IIBS Bangalore has the aim to spread education to students from different background and economic layers.
- IIBS Bangalore also offers Educational loans in order to provide financial aid to the talented students who are unable to afford for the courses.
- IIBS also make the provision for "Visa Help for Foreign Students".
- We offer career oriented programs such as Career Assistance Program (CAP) and Transition Assistance Program (TAP).
Courses Offered by IIBS Bangalore
MBA (Master of Business Administration) Bangalore is Flagship program of IIBS. The program has been approved by AICTE and Ministry of HRD. The duration of the MBA program is 2 years. There are 7 specializations in the MBA program. IIBS Bangalore MBA Curriculum includes foundation courses on 360 degree of management methodologies. The courses are offered in affiliation with Bengaluru City University.. IIBS MBA aim is to educate and train potential future managers to develop capability to lead business enterprises effectively in reaching their corporate goals. Read More
- Class Room
- Digital Library
Class-rooms are equipped with remote controlled LCD multimedia projectors and internet networked computer and public address system with collar and cordless microphones. Every classroom is fully air-conditioned with ample ventilation along with audio-visual teaching aids.
International Institute of Business Studies - IIBS has designed its classrooms to provide a rewarding and transforming experience to its students, uniformly across its other MBA campuses.
The IIBS library is the repository of highly informational resources. It is completely computerized and well-stocked with an extensive collection of latest periodicals, reference texts, management text books, national and international journals and DVDs that covers academic and research materials. In addition, students can also access various electronic information resources including Harvard Business Review, UGC-Infonet, Oxford Journal, Cambridge University Press etc.
The digital library can be accessed from any computer in the campus with a user ID and password. It contains over 12,000 nationals and international journals, texts, references and periodicals in its database.
IIBS maintains state-of-the art library at each of its MBA colleges in Bangalore serving as a highly beneficial Learning and Knowledge Resource Center. Furthermore, IIBS libraries are networked with international library councils and centres to enable instant sourcing of reference materials.
At IIBS, each of its MBA colleges in Bangalore is integrated with modern auditorium facilities.
- Designed ergonomically seating arrangements and spacious enough to accommodate large gatherings.
- Centrally air-conditioned with surround sound-system to aid audibility and clarity during discussions.
- High-Definition digital monitors to relay live images across the halls.
- IIBS has built its modern and futuristic auditorium to promote regular interfaces, conferences and other events among its students, faculty and eminent corporate personalities.
IIBS has built its modern and futuristic auditorium to promote regular interfaces, conferences and other events among its students, faculty and eminent corporate personalities.
The institution provides hostel accommodation with food to both, boys and girls. The Boy´s hostel is managed by a male warden and the girl´s hostel is managed by a female warden. A highly disciplined, homely atmosphere for students.