IIBS gives along with MBA and PGDM program, A special specialization in Logistic and supply chain management in all four campuses which is certification by NEXT STEP INSTITUTION OF LOGISTIC AND AVIATION.
There is a huge demand in the industry due to few factors
- Technology-driven industry
- Never shrink this industry
- The world has never seen a recession in this industry
- This specialization support every industry.
- The mainstream of Indian economic growth.
- Phenominal job oppuntunies.
- Growth is unconditional
There are huge job opportunities in Logistic segments like
- Manufacturing units
- Transportation- (Both Domestic and international )
- Warehousing (Domestic and international )
- Import and export company
- Custom clearance House.
- Shipping companies
- AIrlines company
- Ports (Seaports and airports - Domestic and international )
- Commences a company
- The software company
IIBS has a special tie-up with 50 plus Big Multi-National company. Which going to give a Pre-placement offer as soon as after getting Admission to IIBS Business School.
Minimum Placement offer Rs.4.50 lakhs per annum and maximum up to Rs.10 Lakhs per annum
Our Partner Companies
Amazon Logistics, Emirates, TCIEXPRESS, DHL, Flipkart, VRL Logistics Ltd., V-Trans, FedEx, DTDC, PATEL Integrated Logistics Ltd., MID Metromax Dispatch, Kerryindev logistics, Delhivery, Linkindia, E-com Express, Transorion, Unique International Logistics, All-ways Logistics, Shiftco, TNT, Haiko Logistics, Ryder, Goodrich, Capricorn Logistics, FreightBro, NTC Logistics, Million Minds, Brizo, Compass Logistics International, Global Logistics NECC, ALLTRANS, SFS, Shreeji TransLogistics Ltd. Jalvayu Logistics, Fat Logistics, CTL, Ocean Care Forwarders Pvt. Ltd., Marigold Logistics Pvt. Ltd., Prakash Parcel Service Ltd. Om Logistics Ltd., Pacific Shiping, HDFC Bank, ICICI Bank, DHFL, Aditya Birla Group, Starbucks Coffee, Zeiss, Cafe Coffee Day, TataCha, Capgemini, Accenture, Cognizant, Sobha, Tata Motors, Eicher, Hinduja, SY, ABB, 360 Realtors and many more.
- Fees should be paid in three instalments by Demand Draft in favour of International Institute of Business Studies payable at Bangalore only.
- We do not accept cheques under any circumstances.
- The above mentioned fees indicates only tuition fees and doesn't include hostel fees and other expenses.
Admission Eligibilty / Entrance Test
- A graduate with UG degree in any stream/discipline holding a minimum of 50 percent marks from a recognized institution/university. UG students in their final year can also apply.
- IIBSAT, CAT, XLRI Admission Test (XAT), Management Aptitude Test (MAT), ATMA or any equivalent state entrance test.
MBA Admission Procedure and Test
How to apply to IIBS :
Candidates aspiring to join MBA in IIBS can get the IIBS prospectus by courier / Post, directly in person or apply online.
By Courier/Post :
Make a Demand Draft of Rs.1000/- in favor of International Institute of Business Studies payable at Bangalore and address it to Bangalore National Head Office address.
Directly in person:
pay Rs.1000/- at the institute counter or from the local representatives or selected Axis Bank branches, or selected IMS & CL coaching centers.
You can also get the list of local representatives along with their contact details from the above website.
Apply online. Kindly follow the steps listed below:
- Fill in your personal information, give the payment particulars of demand draft number, date and submit the form online.
- Then, take a printout of your application form andfill in all the necessary details in ink.
- Paste your recent photograph and sign across the photograph.
- Enclose the Demand Draft of Rs.1050/- in favour of International Institute of Business Studies payable at Bangalore and send it to National Head Office, Bangalore along with the application form.
- Send the enclosed application form with the demand draft by courier / registered post / speed post.
- We will send you our prospectus by courier or postonce we receive the DD. Cheques will not be accepted.
- The application form and prospectus will be only in the name of the applicant who wishes to apply. It is non-transferable.
Group discussion and personal interviews will be conducted for shortlisted students. The test locations includes Bangalore, Pune, Delhi, Allahabad, Patna, Ranchi, Jaipur, Hyderabad, Guwahati, Bhubaneswar, Bhopal, Indore, Srinagar, Kanpur, Varanasi, Gorakhpur, Agra, Hissar, Chandigarh, Dhanbad, Jodpur, Bikaner, Pune, Panji, Raipur, Bhilai, Cheenai, Cochin, Ahmedabad & Agartala.
Others MBA Specialization
Board & Affiliate University
AICTE | The All India Council for Technical Education (AICTE) is the statutory body and a nationallevel council for technical education, under Department of Higher Education, Ministry of Human Resource Development.
Bengaluru City University| or BCU, is a public state university located in city of Bangalore in the state of Karnataka, India. The university is one of the oldest in India, dating back to 1886.