Registration / Login Some areas of the Site require you to be or become a registered user or to provide your information details. When and if a user does the same, he/she agrees to
- Provide accurate, current and complete information as prompted in the registration form or Lead form or the application or any such form which requires the user to enter personally identifiable information to proceed further.
- Maintain and update information (including email address) to keep it accurate, and complete. A User acknowledges that, if any information provided is untrue, inaccurate, not current or incomplete, IIBS BUSINESS SCHOOL reserve the right to terminate this Agreement and the user’s use of this web-site. A user is requested to note his/her Application ID & Transactions ID at the time of filling up the application & making payments. Hereby a user declares that his/her parents are aware of his/her application to colleges via www.iibs.edu.in, and the permission has been granted by them for unconditional use of the same.
Upon providing his/her information, the User agrees to the following points:
- Make his/her contact details available to IIBS BUSINESS SCHOOL; the User may be contacted by IIBS BUSINESS SCHOOL for education / application information through email, telephone and SMS, if the User does not wish to be contacted, he/she shall communicate the same to IIBS Business School and necessary action shall then be taken by IIBS Business School.
- Receive promotional mails/special offers from IIBS BUSINESS SCHOOL or any of its associate/partner websites.
- Be contacted by IIBS BUSINESS SCHOOL in accordance with the information provided by the User.
- IIBS Business School reserves the right to use the users mobile and demographic information such as age, sex and location to conduct targeted mobile marketing campaigns.
- The user shall not have any objection upon any call/SMS/Communication by IIBS Business School, by any other party authorized by IIBS Business School in this regard to communicate with the user regarding any matter connected with IIBS Business School. Notwithstanding the users registration with National Do Not Call Registry/ Fully or Partly blocked category under National Customer Preference Register set up under Telecom Regulatory Authority of India (TRAI), the user hereby expresses interest and accords his/her willful consent to receive communication. The user further confirms that any communication, as mentioned hereinabove, shall not be construed as Unsolicited Commercial Communication under the TRAI guidelines.
Ownership of Materials and Restrictions All content on this website, including site layout, software, images, photographs, text, services and other similar materials (collectively, "Materials") are the properties of IIBS BUSINESS SCHOOL.
The User cannot copy, display, distribute, modify, publish, reproduce, store, transmit, create derivative works from, or sell or license all or any part of the Materials, products or services obtained from our website in any medium to anyone. No part of the Website, including logos, graphics, sounds or images, may be reproduced or retransmitted in any way, or by any means, without the prior express written permission of IIBS BUSINESS SCHOOL. The User may print or download content from the website for personal, non-commercial use only, provided, he/she adhere to all copyright and other proprietary notices of the website.
The User cannot use the services on the site to publish or distribute any information (including software or other content/material) which is illegal, which violates or infringes upon the rights of any other person, which is abusive, offensive, profane, pornographic, threatening, or vulgar, which contains errors, viruses or other harmful components, or which is otherwise actionable at law. IIBS BUSINESS SCHOOL reserves the right to exercise editorial control over the content/ material that is submitted or distributed through its facilities and/or services. The User cannot, without the approval of IIBS BUSINESS SCHOOL use the website to publish or distribute any advertising, promotional material, or invite other users of the website to use any goods or services. Similarly, the User cannot use the website to download and redistribute public information or shareware for personal gain or use the facilities and/or services to distribute multiple copies of public domain information or shareware.
Application Details and Related Materials The College Application and other information, materials provided through the Site, including any data, text, graphics, images, audio and video clips, logos, icons and links (collectively, the "Materials"), are intended to educate and inform you about college application. Complying with any guideline of College or in understanding the procedure etc. shall be the sole liability of users only. You also undertake the responsibility to ensure that the details given by you in Application are complete and correct. IIBS BUSINESS SCHOOL shall not be responsible for REJECTION ARISING OUT OF any incomplete or incorrect information given while filling up the Application.
Links to Other Sites The website may contain links to other sites that are not owned or controlled by IIBS BUSINESS SCHOOL. Such links are provided only for the purpose of your convenience. Please be aware that we, IIBS BUSINESS SCHOOL and/or the website, are not responsible for the privacy practices of such other sites. We encourage you to be aware when you leave our site and to read the privacy statements of each and every Web site that collects personally identifiable information. This privacy statement applies only to information collected by the website or to our other related websites provided it appears at the footer of the page therein. It does not apply to third party advertisements which appear on our websites and we suggest you read the privacy statements of such advertisers.
Disclaimer of Warranty: IIBS BUSINESS SCHOOL expressly disclaims warranties of any kind for any use of or any access to www.iibs.edu.in, to any material, information, links, or content presented on the website www.iibs.edu.in , to any external website linked thereto, and to any external material, information, links, or content linked thereto including but not limited to personal opinion, expert opinions placed by any users/guests which does not reflect IIBS BUSINESS SCHOOL point of view.
Neither IIBS BUSINESS SCHOOL or its affiliates, nor any third-party content providers or licensors make any warranty whatsoever, including without limitation, that the operation of the website will be uninterrupted or error-free; including the server that makes it available, is free from viruses or other harmful components; as to the results that may be obtained from the use of the content or other materials on the website; or as to the accuracy, completeness, reliability, availability, suitability, quality, non-infringement or operation of any content, product or service provided on or accessible from the site.
THIS WEBSITE AND ALL CONTENT, PRODUCTS AND SERVICES INCLUDED IN OR ACCESSIBLE FROM THIS WEBSITE ARE PROVIDED "AS IS" AND WITHOUT WARRANTIES OR REPRESENTATIONS OF ANY KIND (EXPRESS, IMPLIED AND STATUTORY, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE WARRANTIES OF TITLE AND NON INFRINGEMENT AND THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE), ALL OF WHICH IIBS BUSINESS SCHOOL DISCLAIMS TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW. YOUR USE OF THE SITE IS AT YOUR OWN RISK.
Limitation of Liability: In no event and under no circumstances and under no legal theory, tort, contract, or otherwise shall IIBS BUSINESS SCHOOL be liable, without limitation, for any damages whatsoever, including direct, indirect, incidental, consequential or punitive damages, arising out of any access to or any use of or any inability to access or use this website including any material, information, links, and content accessed through this website or through any linked external website.
Governing Law and Jurisdiction These terms and conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of India without regard to its conflicts of law principles. The User agrees to submit to the sole jurisdiction and venue for any dispute that may arise under or in relation to the subject matter in Bangalore court jurisdiction, India only.
License Disclaimer Nothing on any IIBS BUSINESS SCHOOL's website shall be construed as conferring any license under any of IIBS BUSINESS SCHOOL's or any third party's intellectual property rights, whether by estoppels, implication, or otherwise.
Content/Materials and Liability IIBS BUSINESS SCHOOL shall not be responsible for any errors or an omission contained on IIBS BUSINESS SCHOOL's website, and reserves the right to make changes anytime without notice. Mention of IIBS BUSINESS SCHOOL products or services is provided for informational purposes only and constitutes neither an endorsement nor a recommendation by IIBS BUSINESS SCHOOL. All IIBS BUSINESS SCHOOL and third-party information is available on IIBS BUSINESS SCHOOL's is provided on an "as is" basis.
Views expressed by the Users are made of their free volition; IIBS BUSINESS SCHOOL does not endorse the same. No claim as to the accuracy and correctness of the information on the site is made although every attempt is made to ensure that the content is not misleading. In case any inaccuracy is or otherwise improper content is sighted on the website, please report it to report abuse.
Disclaimer All information on www.iibs.edu.in has been compiled from the respective websites available in the public domain. IIBS BUSINESS SCHOOL keeps updating the contents/material on its website on regular intervals to ensure high quality.
Refund & Cancellation Policy All the monetary transactions done by the user of the site is in lieu with the payment gateway partner of www.iibs.edu.in, and we take no responsibility of any payment discrepancies. Also we have full right to consider and review the refund case, if amount paid by the user is in excess to the Application Fee. We have complete authority to review if there is shortfall/excess of payment. Also you are required to note your Application ID & Transactions ID as provided by the payment gateway to furnish any information or track the payment status of your application. Any pending amount to be paid by the user will need to be paid before the deadline for the application to the college has been reached. Any payment received after that may not result in acceptance of the application as a valid entry by the college. IIBS Business School cannot be held liable for the same and no refund will be entertained in such cases.
Cash on Delivery Policy All Cash on Delivery (hereinafter referred to as COD) payments are carried out by third parties with whom IIBS Business School has a partnership for the same. In case of COD payments, your applications will be submitted to colleges only after complete realization of the total amount for the transactions carried out by you. The user agrees to pay the total amount for a transaction when he / she confirms to pay by COD, and a representative from our partner agency shall be sent to collect the amount from you. This representative will hand over a receipt and a copy of your application submitted against the transaction by you. Please do not entertain any person who does not provide any such confirmation from our end. Any delay due to choosing a COD payment mode may cause the deadline of the college selected to be passed already by the time payment is realized, IIBS Business School does not guarantee that such applications will be entertained by the colleges selected and the user shall apply to these colleges by a COD mode only at his/her sole risk and discretion. We recommend that users apply via the online payment modes to achieve quick turnaround and guarantee of applications transfer to colleges selected by the user.
Application Summary This information on every application summary would be available in the "my account" section after the user has made the payment. Any application submitted by the user will be available in their account for a period of one months beyond which we may or may not retain the information on our server.
User shall be solely responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of his/her account. The User shall be solely responsible for all activities happening under his/her account whether authorized or not. User agrees to immediately notify IIBS BUSINESS SCHOOL of any unauthorized use of his/her Account.
IIBS BUSINESS SCHOOL reserves the right without prior notice to access, read preserve and/or discloses the personal information of the User including the contents, materials if the same is required:
- In order to comply with any court judgment /decree /order/ directive,
- By any legal/government authority;
- By applicable law;
- By professional /legal advisers, directors, employees /agents /representatives of IIBS BUSINESS SCHOOL in connection with these terms or otherwise;
- For investigating potential violations of the terms herein or applicable national & international laws;
- For investigating deliberate damage to the Services or its legitimate operation;
- For responding to service support requests, or
- For protecting the rights, property or safety of IIBS BUSINESS SCHOOL and/or its Directors, employees and the general public at large.
No Resale of Service User agrees not to reproduce, duplicate, copy, sell, resell, or exploit any portion of the Services, use of the Services, or access to the Services, from www.iibs.edu.in for any commercial purposes.
Use of Website The User represents warrants and covenants that his/her use of the website shall not:
- Violate any applicable local, provincial, state, national or international law, statute, ordinance, rule or regulation;
- Interfere with or disrupt computer networks connected to the website;
- Impersonate any other person or entity, or make any misrepresentation as to his/her association with any other person or entity;
- Upload, post, transmit, publish, or distribute any material or information for which he/she does not have all necessary rights and licenses;
- Upload, post, transmit, publish or distribute any material which infringes, violates, breaches or otherwise contravenes the rights of any third party, including any copyright, trademark, patent, rights of privacy or publicity or any other proprietary right;
- Interfere with or disrupt the use of the website by any other user, nor "stalk", threaten, or in any manner harass another user;
- Upload, post, transmit, publish, or distribute any material or information which contains a computer virus, or other code, files or programs intending in any manner to disrupt or interfere with the functioning of the Website, or that of other computer systems;
- Use the website in such a manner as to gain unauthorized entry or access to the computer systems of others;
- Upload, post, transmit, publish or distribute any material or information which constitutes or encourages conduct that would constitute a criminal offence, give rise to other liability, or otherwise violate applicable law;
- Upload, post, transmit, publish, or distribute any material or information that is unlawful, or which may potentially be perceived as being harmful, threatening, abusive, harassing, defamatory, libelous, vulgar, obscene, or racially, ethnically, or otherwise objectionable;
- Reproduce, copy, modify, sell, store, distribute or otherwise exploit for any commercial purposes the website, or any component thereof (including, but not limited to any materials or information accessible through the website);
- Use any device, software or routine to interfere or attempt to interfere with the proper working of the website; or
- Take any action that imposes an unreasonable or disproportionately large load on the website infrastructure.
IIBS BUSINESS SCHOOL reserves the right to modify these Terms and Conditions at any time, so please review it frequently at our website.
- Your use of the IIBS BUSINESS SCHOOL Service
- Unauthorized access to or alteration of your communications with or through the IIBS BUSINESS SCHOOL Service, or
- Any other matter relating to the IIBS BUSINESS SCHOOL Service.
- Any reliability or implementation on information which may arise by using this website is the sole responsibility of the users involved.