International Institute of Business Studies (IIBS) Master of Business Administration (MBA) has been recognized and approved by AICTE, Ministry of Education, India. IIBS MBA is a Flagship program with the duration of 2 years. The institution imparts the Management education primarily in accordance with the syllabus and schemes of studies formulated by the Bengaluru City University for the course.
Aspirants can approach to study MBA at any one of the three IIBS campus Bengaluru. International Institute of Business Studies (IIBS) MBA is ranked as one of the Top MBA colleges in India. It has also been ranked as the top 3rd B-School in All India Category for its Placement drive.
IIBS MBA aim's to train world citizens only is further boosted by the Indian Management System we run side-by-side the traditional Indian curriculum. IIBS MBA is committed to creating a combined, student-focused learning environment, which provides socially responsible and industry relevant education opportunities.
Why IIBS is one among the Top MBA Colleges in India?
- IIBS MBA program is mainly dedicated in providing a world-class environment where learning and research can be done comfortably.
- IIBS has been known to be as world–class training campus for MBA program with high morals, principled and dedicated management.
- IIBS MBA provides Mentoring and Career Counseling, Adventure Learning Program, Student clubs.
- IIBS educational objectives aim to expose students to the realities of the outside world as it relates to their fields of interests.
- IIBS MBA program defines learning via experiential mode which includes fun, action and education.
- IIBS MBA program agenda is to spread education to students belonging to different economic background.
- They offer students with various sets of benefits such as educational loans, Visa Help for International students, Placement Assistant Program, IIBS's SURFACE.
- IIBS MBA offers students with International Tour for industry visits.
MBA SPECIALIZATION - BENGALURU CITY UNIVERSITY
- Marketing Management(MM)
- Finance Management(FM)
- Human Resource Management(HRM)
- Business Analytics
- Production & Operations Management
- Entrepreneurship & Startups
Fee Structure of MBA Full Time Course & Duration
|COURSE||UNIVERSITY||TUTION FEES||OTHERS FEES*||CAMPUS|
|MBA||Bengaluru City University||Rs.7,00,000||Rs.45,000||Bangalore|
Note:Note: IIBS is providing free laptop & International Tour for Bengaluru City University & AICTE Approved courses.
Admission Procedure & Eligibility Criteria for MBA Program
IIBSAT/CAT/MAT/XAT/GMAT/CMAT/Others, Graduation in any stream or equivalent The above mentioned fees are only the tuition fees and do not include other fees and hostel fee. Fees are to be paid in installments by Demand Draft in favour of International Institute of Business Studies payable at Bangalore only. Under any circumstances cheques will not be accepted.
Hostel & Others Expense Fee of IIBS Bangalore:
- Hostel Fees Bangalore - Airport Campus (Ozone Urbana)
- Caution Money: Rs.20,000 (Refundable)
- Boys & Girls : Rs.10,000 Per Month (Rs.10,000*12=Rs.1,20,000) Per Year
- Placement Training fees: Rs.12,000/per year to be paid with second and third instalment.
- Alumni life membership fees: Rs.10,000/at the time of admission (One time payment)
- Library fees: Rs.5,000/at the time of admission (One time payment)
- Uniform fees: Rs.6,000/at the time of admission (One time payment)
- All government taxes, such as service tax as applicable, from time to time are to be paid by student.
- IIBS Management reserves the rights to make appropriate changes.
All legal disputes are subject to Bangalore jurisdiction only. Any complaints, grievance and the cancellation of admission by the parents of students should be brought to the notice of the Chairman or Director.
Fees once paid are not refundable or transferable under any circumstances.
MBA Admission Eligibility / Entrance Test
- A graduate with UG degree in any stream/discipline holding a minimum of 50 percent marks from a recognized institution/university. UG students in their final year can also apply.
- IIBSAT, CAT, XLRI Admission Test (XAT), Management Aptitude Test (MAT), ATMA or any equivalent state entrance test.The programmes are offered in affiliation with Bengaluru City University.
MBA Program Syllabus
- Management concepts & Theories
- Managerial Economics
- Organizational Behaviour
- Managerial Communication
- Statistics for Management
- Business Environment
- Managerial Accounting
- Marketing Management
- Business Research Methods
- Management Information Systems
- Human Resource Management
- Operations Research
- Corporate Finance
- Operations Management
- Choice Course
- Elective – I
- Project Report
- Business Legislations
- Elective – II
- Strategic Management
- Elective – III
- Entrepreneurship & Project Management
- Project Work
- Elective – IV
- Elective – V
- Elective – VI
- Elective – VII
MBA Course Offered at
MBA Admission Procedure and Test
How to apply to IIBS for MBA :
Candidates aspiring to join MBA in IIBS can get the IIBS prospectus by courier / Post, directly in person or apply online.
By Courier/Post :
Make a Demand Draft of Rs.1,050/- in favor of International Institute of Business Studies payable at Bangalore and address it to Bangalore National Head Office address.
Directly in person:
pay Rs.1000/- at the institute counter or from the local representatives or selected Axis Bank branches, or selected IMS & CL coaching centers.
You can also get the list of local representatives along with their contact details from the above website.
Apply online . Kindly follow the steps listed below:
- Fill in your personal information, give the payment particulars of demand draft number, date and submit the form online.
- Then, take a printout of your application form andfill in all the necessary details in ink.
- Paste your recent photograph and sign across the photograph.
- Enclose the Demand Draft of Rs.1050/- in favour of International Institute of Business Studies payable at Bangalore and send it to National Head Office, Bangalore along with the application form.
- Send the enclosed application form with the demand draft by courier / registered post / speed post.
- We will send you our prospectus by courier or postonce we receive the DD. Cheques will not be accepted.
- The application form and prospectus will be only in the name of the applicant who wishes to apply. It is non-transferable.
Group discussion and personal interviews will be conducted for shortlisted students. The test locations includes Bangalore, Pune, NCR, Allahabad, Patna, Ranchi, Jaipur, Hyderabad, Guwahati, Bhubaneswar, Bhopal, Indore, Srinagar, Kanpur, Varanasi, Gorakhpur, Agra, Hissar, Chandigarh, Dhanbad, Jodpur, Bikaner, Pune, Panji, Raipur, Bhilai, Cheenai, Cochin, Ahmedabad & Agartala.
Board & Affiliate University
AICTE | The All India Council for Technical Education (AICTE) is the statutory body and a nationallevel council for technical education, under Department of Higher Education, Ministry of Human Resource Development.
Bengaluru City University|(BCU), is a public state university located in city of Bangalore in the state of Karnataka, India. The university is one of the oldest in India, dating back to 1886.