MBA in Bangalore Course Details with Fee Structure
IIBS Bangalore Master of Business Administration (MBA) Program has been recognized and approved by UGC and Ministry of HRD. IIBS MBA has been ranked as the top 3rd B-School in All India Category for its Placement Drive. The Duration of IIBS MBA is of 2 years.
Why IIBS Bangalore is one among the Top B Schools in Karnataka?
- IIBS Bangalore has been ranked as one of the Top MBA College in Bangalore.
- The purpose of IIBS Bangalore MBA is to spread qualities education to the students from various background and economic strata.
- To empower the students with knowledge and skills through all round development of body, mind and soul.
- The entire infrastructure at the Bangalore campus is designed to help students achieve their MBA two year education plan.
- Educational Loans will be provides to the talented students who are unable to afford the course fee.
- IIBS Bangalore MBA Curriculum includes foundation courses on 360 degree of management methodologies and functional management.
In IIBS Bangalore MBA, the students will be provided with "Adventure Learning Programs" which fosters adventure-based pragmatic activities such as rock-climbing, trekking in terrain, exploring wilderness, and so on.
IIBS Bangalore: MBA Admission Eligibility Criteria/ Entrance Test
Aspirants should check the eligibility criteria for the admission to IIBS Bangalore MBA Program before filling the Application form.
- The candidate must have completed his/her Graduation with min. 50% marks in any stream or equivalent from a recognized university.
- The candidates who are appearing for the final year of their graduation can also apply for IIBS MBA.
- Aspirants must be qualified in any one of the entrance test: IIBSAT/CAT/MAT/XAT/GMAT/CMAT/ATMA or any equivalent state entrance test.
- IIBS MBA programs are offered in affiliation with University of Mysore and Bharathiar University.
IIBS Bangalore MBA Fee Structure
The candidates who are enrolling for IIBS Bangalore MBA Program, Given below is the Fee structure for the Full Time MBA Program:
- The Fee which is mentioned above indicates only Tuition Fees (Excluded Hostel fees and other Fees).
- Fee payments are to be made in 3 installments through Demand Draft in favour of International Institute of Business Studies payable at Bangalore only.
Bangalore College MBA Syllabus
- Management concepts & Theories
- Managerial Economics
- Organizational Behaviour
- Managerial Communication
- Statistics for Management
- Business Environment
- Managerial Accounting
- Marketing Management
- Business Research Methods
- Management Information Systems
- Human Resource Management
- Operations Research
- Corporate Finance
- Operations Management
- Choice Course
- Elective I
- Project Report
- Business Legislations
- Elective II
- Strategic Management
- Elective III
- Entrepreneurship & Project Management
- Project Work
- Elective IV
- Elective V
- Elective VI
- Elective VII
IIBS Bangalore MBA Admission Procedure and Test
Aspirants who are willing to take admission in IIBS Bangalore MBA, they have to fill the Application form and get register themselves. Given below is the procedure for filling up the application to MBA program.
- The application form will be available in IIBS Prospectus where the candidate can avail it through courier/post, directly in person.
- Even the candidate can also apply via online mode.
How to Apply Online Application?
Candidates aspiring to join MBA in IIBS can get the IIBS prospectus by courier / Post, directly in person or apply online.
Payment of MBA Application Fees
By Courier/Post:The candidates who are making the payment via Courier/Post, they can make a Demand Draft of Rs 1050/- in favor of International Institute of Business Studies payable at Bangalore and it has to be sent to Bangalore National Head Office address.
Fee Payment made in Person: At the Institute counter or selected Axis Bank branches or from the local representatives, or selected IMS & CL coaching centers, the candidates can make the payment in person directly of Rs 1000.
Applying Online: The candidates can also get the list of local representatives along with their contact details from the website.
Online Registration Procedure for IIBS Bangalore MBA Program
Apply online. Kindly follow the steps listed below:
- For the IIBS Bangalore MBA Online Registration, the candidates need to fill the complete details.
- They have to mention the payment particulars of Demand Draft Number and Date.
- Then the candidates need to submit the Application form Online
- Then they must take the print out of their Application Form and fill the required details using pen.
- The candidates need to paste their recent photograph and sign across the photograph.
- Then they have to send the enclosed application form with the demand draft of Rs 1050 via courier / registered post / speed post.
- Then the concern authority will be sending the prospectus through courier after receiving the DD
- The prospectus and the application form are non-transferable. It belongs only to the name of the candidate who wishes to apply.
Group Discussion Test Locations/Examination Centre
Group discussion and personal interviews will be conducted for shortlisted students. The test locations includes Bangalore, Kolkata, Delhi, Allahabad, Patna, Ranchi, Jaipur, Hyderabad, Guwahati, Bhubaneswar, Bhopal, Indore, Srinagar, Kanpur, Varanasi, Gorakhpur, Agra, Hissar, Chandigarh, Dhanbad, Jodpur, Bikaner, Pune, Panji, Raipur, Bhilai, Cheenai, Cochin, Ahmedabad & Agartala.
Mysore | The University founded by His Highness Sri Krishnaraja Wodeyar IV on July 27, 1916. At present, it encompasses 122 affiliated colleges and 5 Constituent Colleges.
Mysore | The Bharathiar University established at Coimbatore by the Government of Tamilnaduon February, 1982. It had gained recognition from University Grants Commission (UGC) New Delhi on May, 1985.