MBA in Marketing Management
International Institute of Business Studies ( IIBS ) MBA programs in Marketing Management aim to provide students with a comprehensive understanding of marketing principles, strategies, and tactics to excel in marketing roles and leadership positions.
The students will have the ability of distinguishing the market criteria through analysis of Competition, Demand and Financial aspect. One will have the strong approach of utilizing the market tools such as statistical market research, advertising, pricing and promoting the products (sales).
MBA program in Marketing Management is affilated to Bengaluru City University.
MBA in marketing management program at Bangalore campus provides a study to marketing Techniques, Orientation and Strategies followed in various enterprises and organizations.
Why MBA in marketing management program at IIBS Bangalore?
- Confidence in analyzing and evaluating problems and taking decisions.
- Key management skills and techniques.
- Knowledge from Experience Faculties of techniques related to marketing & vendor management.
- A lively ethical concern.
MBA Program in Marketing Management Syllabus
- Management and Organizational Behaviours
- Managerial Accounting
- Business Planning and Regulations
- Economics for Business Decisions
- Business Statics
- Marketing Management
- SOFT CORE: Employabiity Skill Development 1
- Entrepreneurship and Start-ups Management
- Business Research Methods
- Management Human Resources
- Business Analytics
- Finacial Management
- Produducation and Operations Research
- SOFT CORE: Employability Skill Development
- Strategic Management and Business Ethics
- Rural and Green Marketing
- Business and Social Marketing
- Consumer Behaviour and Neuro Marketing
- PROJECT WORK FOR 4 WEEKS
- OPEN ELECTIVE MANAGEMENT PERSPECTIVES
- Sales and Distribution Management and Retailing
- Services Marketing and Customer
- Relationship Management
- Integrated Marketing Communiation and internet Marketing
- DISSERTATION FOR 6 WEEKS IN AN ORGANIZATION
Marketing management Course Duration and Fee Structure
- Fees should be paid in three instalments by Demand Draft in favour of International Institute of Business Studies payable at Bangalore only.
- We do not accept cheques under any circumstances.
- The above mentioned fees indicates only tuition fees and doesn't include hostel fees and other expenses.
Admission Eligibilty / Entrance Test in Bangalore College
- A graduate with UG degree in any stream/discipline holding a minimum of 50 percent marks from a recognized institution/university. UG students in their final year can also apply.
- IIBSAT, CAT, XLRI Admission Test (XAT), Management Aptitude Test (MAT), ATMA or any equivalent state entrance test. The programmes are offered in affiliation with University of Mysore and Bharathiar University.
MBA Admission Procedure and Test
How to apply to IIBS Bangalore for MBA :
Candidates aspiring to join MBA in IIBS can get the IIBS prospectus by courier / Post, directly in person or apply online.
By Courier/Post :
Make a Demand Draft of Rs. 1,050/- in favor of International Institute of Business Studies payable at Bangalore and address it to Bangalore National Head Office address.
Directly in person:
pay Rs. 1,000/- at the institute counter or from the local representatives or selected Axis Bank branches, or selected IMS & CL coaching centers.
You can also get the list of local representatives along with their contact details from the above website.
Apply online. Kindly follow the steps listed below:
- Fill in your personal information, give the payment particulars of demand draft number, date and submit the form online.
- Then, take a printout of your application form andfill in all the necessary details in ink.
- Paste your recent photograph and sign across the photograph.
- Enclose the Demand Draft of Rs. 1,050/- in favour of International Institute of Business Studies payable at Bangalore and send it to National Head Office, Bangalore along with the application form.
- Send the enclosed application form with the demand draft by courier / registered post / speed post.
- We will send you our prospectus by courier or postonce we receive the DD. Cheques will not be accepted.
- The application form and prospectus will be only in the name of the applicant who wishes to apply. It is non-transferable.
Group discussion and personal interviews will be conducted for shortlisted students. The test locations includes Bangalore, Kolkata, Delhi, Allahabad, Patna, Ranchi, Jaipur, Hyderabad, Guwahati, Bhubaneswar, Bhopal, Indore, Srinagar, Kanpur, Varanasi, Gorakhpur, Agra, Hissar, Chandigarh, Dhanbad, Jodpur, Bikaner, Pune, Panji, Raipur, Bhilai, Cheenai, Cochin, Ahmedabad & Agartala.
IIBS Bangalore others MBA Specialization
Board & Affiliate University
Bengaluru City University|(BCU)is a public state university located in city of Bangalore in the state of Karnataka, India. The university is one of the oldest in India, dating back to 1886.
AICTE | The All India Council for Technical Education (AICTE) is the statutory body and a nationallevel council for technical education, under Department of Higher Education, Ministry of Human Resource Development.