Marketing management in Bangalore Course Details & Fee Structure
International Institute of Business Studies ( IIBS ) MBA/PGDM in marketing management domain at Bangalore campus aims at moulding the students as socially responsible and sensitive citizens, in addition to efficient corporate managers.
The students will have the ability of distinguishing the market criteria through analysis of Competition, Demand and Financial aspect. One will have the strong approach of utilizing the market tools such as statistical market research, advertising, pricing and promoting the products (sales).
For the Bangalore Campus, IIBS MBA program in Marketing Management domain is offered in the affiliation of University of Mysore, Bangalore University, Bharathiar University and for PGDM program in Marketing Management domain is approved by AICTE.
IIBS MBA in marketing management program at Bangalore campus provides a study to marketing Techniques, Orientation and Strategies followed in various enterprises and organizations.
Why MBA in marketing management program at IIBS Bangalore campus?
- Confidence in analyzing and evaluating problems and taking decisions.
- Key management skills and techniques.
- Knowledge from Experience Faculties of techniques related to marketing & vendor management.
- A lively ethical concern.
Marketing management Course Duration and Fee Structure
- Fees should be paid in three instalments by Demand Draft in favour of International Institute of Business Studies payable at Bangalore only.
- We do not accept cheques under any circumstances.
- The above mentioned fees indicates only tuition fees and doesn't include hostel fees and other expenses.
Admission Eligibilty / Entrance Test in Bangalore College
- A graduate with UG degree in any stream/discipline holding a minimum of 50 percent marks from a recognized institution/university. UG students in their final year can also apply.
- IIBSAT, CAT, XLRI Admission Test (XAT), Management Aptitude Test (MAT), ATMA or any equivalent state entrance test. The programmes are offered in affiliation with University of Mysore and Bharathiar University.
Bangalore College MBA Syllabus
- Management concepts & Theories
- Managerial Economics
- Organizational Behaviour
- Managerial Communication
- Statistics for Management
- Business Environment
- Managerial Accounting
- Marketing Management
- Business Research Methods
- Management Information Systems
- Human Resource Management
- Operations Research
- Corporate Finance
- Operations Management
- Choice Course
- Elective - I
- Project Report
- Business Legislations
- Elective - II
- Strategic Management
- Elective - III
- Entrepreneurship & Project Management
- Project Work
- Elective - IV
- Elective - V
- Elective - VI
- Elective - VII
Bangalore College MBA Admission Procedure and Test
How to apply to IIBS Bangalore for MBA :
Candidates aspiring to join MBA in IIBS can get the IIBS prospectus by courier / Post, directly in person or apply online.
By Courier/Post :
Make a Demand Draft of Rs. 1,050/- in favor of International Institute of Business Studies payable at Bangalore and address it to Bangalore National Head Office address.
Directly in person:
pay Rs. 1,000/- at the institute counter or from the local representatives or selected Axis Bank branches, or selected IMS & CL coaching centers.
You can also get the list of local representatives along with their contact details from the above website.
Apply online. Kindly follow the steps listed below:
- Fill in your personal information, give the payment particulars of demand draft number, date and submit the form online.
- Then, take a printout of your application form andfill in all the necessary details in ink.
- Paste your recent photograph and sign across the photograph.
- Enclose the Demand Draft of Rs. 1,050/- in favour of International Institute of Business Studies payable at Bangalore and send it to National Head Office, Bangalore along with the application form.
- Send the enclosed application form with the demand draft by courier / registered post / speed post.
- We will send you our prospectus by courier or postonce we receive the DD. Cheques will not be accepted.
- The application form and prospectus will be only in the name of the applicant who wishes to apply. It is non-transferable.
Group discussion and personal interviews will be conducted for shortlisted students. The test locations includes Bangalore, Kolkata, Delhi, Allahabad, Patna, Ranchi, Jaipur, Hyderabad, Guwahati, Bhubaneswar, Bhopal, Indore, Srinagar, Kanpur, Varanasi, Gorakhpur, Agra, Hissar, Chandigarh, Dhanbad, Jodpur, Bikaner, Pune, Panji, Raipur, Bhilai, Cheenai, Cochin, Ahmedabad & Agartala.
IIBS Bangalore others MBA Specialization
Bangalore | The University founded by His Highness Sri Krishnaraja Wodeyar IV on July 27, 1916. At present, it encompasses 122 affiliated colleges and 5 Constituent Colleges.
AICTE | The Bharathiar University established at Coimbatore by the Government of Tamilnaduon February, 1982. It had gained recognition from University Grants Commission (UGC) New Delhi on May, 1985.