MBA ( Master of Business Administration ) Course Details
IIBS offers full-time MBA for a period of 2 years. The course has been recognized and approved by UGC and Ministry of HRD.“Ranked as the top 3rd B-School in All India Category for its Placement drive.”Source: SiliconIndia. Study MBA at any one of the three IIBS campuses in Noida, Bangalore and Kolkata.
International Institute of Business Studies (IIBS) is ranked as one of the Top MBA colleges in India. It promotes world-class management education with premium infrastructure and esteemed faculty. In an effort to spread education to students from different background and economic strata, IIBS offers financial support to talented students who are unable to afford the course through educational loans.
MBA Course Duration and Fee Structure
|PGDM||Approved by AICTE||Rs. 6,00,000||HR, Marketing, Finance, Banking and Insurance, Business Analytics, IT & International Business||Bangalore|
|MBA||Bangalore University||Rs. 6,00,000||HR, Marketing, Finance, Banking & Insurance Service, Heath Care Management||Bangalore|
|MBA+PGPBM||University of Mysore||Rs. 5,00,000||HR, Marketing, Finance, IT & International Business||Bangalore|
|MBA+PGPBM||Bharathiar University||Rs. 4,00,000||HR, Marketing, Finance, IT & International Business||Bangalore, Noida & Kolkata|
Note:Note: IIBS is providing free laptop & International Tour for University of Mysore, Bharathiar University, Bangalore University & AICTE Approved courses.
IIBSAT/CAT/MAT/XAT/GMAT/CMAT/Others, Graduation in any stream or equivalent The above mentioned fees are only the tuition fees and do not include other fees and hostel fee. Fees are to be paid in installments by Demand Draft in favour of International Institute of Business Studies payable at Bangaloreonly. Under any circumstances cheques will not be accepted.
Other expenses and Fees:
- Hostel fees (Bangalore Campus): Rs. 6,250 per month. The first year complete hostel fees have to be paid at the time of admission.
- PG fees (Kolkata Campus): Rs. 4,000 per month. The first year complete PG fees have to be paid at the time of admission.
- PG fees (Noida Campus): Rs. 6,000 per month. The first year complete PG fees have to be paid at the time of admission.
- Hostel Caution money Deposit: Rs.10,000/ at the time of admission (Refundable)
- Placement fees: Rs. 12,000/ per year to be paid with second and third instalment.
- Alumni life membership fees: Rs.10,000/ at the time of admission (One time payment)
- Library fees: Rs.5,000/ at the time of admission (One time payment)
- Uniform fees: Rs.6,000/ at the time of admission (One time payment)
- All government taxes, such as service tax as applicable, from time to time are to be paid by student.
- IIBS Management reserves the rights to make appropriate changes.
- Fees should be paid in three instalments by Demand Draft in favour of International Institute of Business Studies payable at Bangalore only.
- We do not accept cheques under any circumstances.
- The above mentioned fees indicates only tuition fees and doesn’t include hostel fees and other expenses.
All legal disputes are subject to Bangalore jurisdiction only. Any complaints, grievance and the cancellation of admission by the parents of students should be brought to the notice of the Chairman or Director.
Fees once paid are not refundable or transferable under any circumstances.
MBA Admission Eligibility / Entrance Test
- A graduate with UG degree in any stream/discipline holding a minimum of 50 percent marks from a recognized institution/university. UG students in their final year can also apply.
- IIBSAT, CAT, XLRI Admission Test (XAT), Management Aptitude Test (MAT), ATMA or any equivalent state entrance test. The programmes are offered in affiliation with University of Mysore and Bharathiar University.
MBA Program Syllabus
- Management concepts & Theories
- Managerial Economics
- Organizational Behaviour
- Managerial Communication
- Statistics for Management
- Business Environment
- Managerial Accounting
- Marketing Management
- Business Research Methods
- Management Information Systems
- Human Resource Management
- Operations Research
- Corporate Finance
- Operations Management
- Choice Course
- Elective – I
- Project Report
- Business Legislations
- Elective – II
- Strategic Management
- Elective – III
- Entrepreneurship & Project Management
- Project Work
- Elective – IV
- Elective – V
- Elective – VI
- Elective – VII
MBA Course Offered at
MBA Admission Procedure and Test
How to apply to IIBS for MBA :
Candidates aspiring to join MBA in IIBS can get the IIBS prospectus by courier / Post, directly in person or apply online.
By Courier/Post :
Make a Demand Draft of Rs.1,050/- in favor of International Institute of Business Studies payable at Bangalore and address it to Bangalore National Head Office address.
Directly in person:
pay Rs.1000/- at the institute counter or from the local representatives or selected Axis Bank branches, or selected IMS & CL coaching centers.
You can also get the list of local representatives along with their contact details from the above website.
Apply online . Kindly follow the steps listed below:
- Fill in your personal information, give the payment particulars of demand draft number, date and submit the form online.
- Then, take a printout of your application form andfill in all the necessary details in ink.
- Paste your recent photograph and sign across the photograph.
- Enclose the Demand Draft of Rs.1050/- in favour of International Institute of Business Studies payable at Bangalore and send it to National Head Office, Bangalore along with the application form.
- Send the enclosed application form with the demand draft by courier / registered post / speed post.
- We will send you our prospectus by courier or postonce we receive the DD. Cheques will not be accepted.
- The application form and prospectus will be only in the name of the applicant who wishes to apply. It is non-transferable.
Group discussion and personal interviews will be conducted for shortlisted students. The test locations includes Bangalore, Kolkata, Delhi, Allahabad, Patna, Ranchi, Jaipur, Hyderabad, Guwahati, Bhubaneswar, Bhopal, Indore, Srinagar, Kanpur, Varanasi, Gorakhpur, Agra, Hissar, Chandigarh, Dhanbad, Jodpur, Bikaner, Pune, Panji, Raipur, Bhilai, Cheenai, Cochin, Ahmedabad & Agartala.
Board & Affiliate University
Aicte | The All India Council for Technical Education (AICTE) is the statutory body and a nationallevel council for technical education, under Department of Higher Education, Ministry of Human Resource Development.
Bangalore University| or BU, is a public state university located in city of Bangalore in the state of Karnataka, India. The university is one of the oldest in India, dating back to 1886.
Mysore | The University founded by His Highness Sri Krishnaraja Wodeyar IV on July 27, 1916. At present, it encompasses 122 affiliated colleges and 5 Constituent Colleges.
Bharathiar | The Bharathiar University established at Coimbatore by the Government of Tamil Nadu on February, 1982. It had gained recognition from University Grants Commission (UGC) New Delhi on May, 1985.