"The true measure of a lady, or a gentleman, is not based on what they have, but rather on who they are"
MOM (Management Orientation Month - September) is mainly focused on the setting the mind-set for the students who have taken admission in MBA with an aspiration to become professionals in the corporate world. The main expectations of the corporate world from the young professionals are the capabilities they possess to executive & perform what ever the task that has been assigned by the companies / firms based on their suitability and competency. Perfection in execution with planned processes will ensure the success for the individuals, which thereby allows them to contribute for the growth & prosperity of the organization, where they would like to have career path which in turn will take them to the dreamed positions down the lane.
To bring all the students from different discipline and skill sets to one basic management platform, from where they will be in a position to move in a path of enrichment of knowledge, acquisition of skill and fine tenement of attitude that takes them to the destination.
- To familiarize with the growth & prosperity environment.
- To mould them to get basic knowledge to take up MBA program in full swing
- To provide an opportunity to identify themselves among others
- To enhance their confidence to communicate with others
- To shred their inhibition in a congenial environment
- To identify & explore the capabilities by utilizing their potentials
- To realize themselves about their level when compared to the expected levels of the corporate world.
- To bridge the gap through finalized path of success for their achievement.
- To develop human relationship with a group dynamism.