Choosing the right Management Program for your MBA Degre
There are two different schools of thought about MBA studies: one that deems fit to be opting for an MBA soon after one’s graduation; the other opines that it is best to pursue an MBA parallel to one’s vocation. The former believes that it is good to feel the experience at an early age when you are still in the academic mould and you are on the threshold of moving over to a professional sphere. Whereas the latter’s opinion is based on the ground that one gets to understand management education perspective being in a profession.
As an aspirant, you could be in a dilemma as to which school of thought to believe in. Obviously, you would need to consider the pros and cons before taking a call. Each of the two options has its own merits and demerits. Of course, you have the choice of picking any one of the two to meet your requirement. In view of these contrasting situations, here is a course of judgment to guide a prospective entrant to any kind of MBA: a regular, or an executive MBA program.
There is the traditional model that suits most of the aspirants who have the zeal to continue a full-time MBA program. Here, you would certainly require a lot of preparation like getting through CAT, MAT, or institute-specific entrance tests plus the ability to pay for the incidental expenditure. Therefore, you may want to avail this path if you can arrange for these requirements.
Alternatively, you have the option of an Executive MBA Program whilst doing your vocation. When you are financially well-off and have some sort of professional experience, an Executive MBA is a way to go. It gives you the freedom to study and obtain an MBA degree without affecting your work. There are many B-Schools that offer both regular as well as Executive Programs. International Institute of Business Studies-IIBS, having equally been adept at both forms of management education, could well be your choice for your MBA course.
- Learning crucial traits to survive in a volatile competitive world | IIBS B-School Bangalore
- IIBS Graduation Day - a day to congregate, acknowledge, and relive
- How can a student become a valuable professional? Learn It With IIBS!
- Which MBA is best for a CEO? | IIBS B-School Bangalore
- Is an MBA in marketing difficult?| IIBS B-School Bangalore
- Is An MBA in Marketing Worth the Cost? | IIBS B-School Bangalore
- Which job is best after MBA? | IIBS B-School Bangalore
- What are the jobs we get after pursuing an MBA?| IIBS B-School Bangalore
- Is MBA difficult for average students? | IIBS B-School Bangalore