Confluence NHRD SIP MELA 2020
- The NHRD SIP Mela 2020 (SWAYAMVAR as it was called earlier), a Flagship Program of NHRD Bangalore Chapter is a Summer Internship Program, a common recruitment platform for both Management Students (1st Year) and hiring Companies covering internship specialization in HR, Sales & Marketing, Finance, Operations and Supply Chain Management
- Students will join Companies for the internship as per College curriculum and Company’s needs, primarily starting in April 2020.
- Qualifying criteria for students to participate is 50% in Graduation (Academic Degree prior MBA) & above.
- Students have to take up an online assessment (pre-qualification) on aptitude covering Analytical Skill, Logical Reasoning Skills, Communication Skills, Social and Attitudinal skills
- Final Interviews will be held on the 22nd and 29th of February 2020 in Bangalore. The venue will be communicated soon.
- B Schools are requested to,
- Register online to confirm participation by submitting Internship Project details using this link. The last date for registration is 5th February 2020.
- Share details of participating Students in the excel sheet attached in the mail.
- Make a payment of Rs. 150 PER STUDENT for assessment before 7th February 2020. Details for payment are also mentioned in the excel sheet attached in the mail. Pre-requisites for assessment will be communicated to the TPOs. Assessments will be conducted between 8th February 2020 and 18th February 2020. Results of the assessment will be shared to the TPOs for final shortlisting.
- Share the screenshot of acknowledged payment receipt to firstname.lastname@example.org
- NHRD Confluence Team will contact YOU or your SPOC for coordination and support.
- B Schools will be responsible for taking care of logistics to attend SIP Mela.
Raghunandan S V
Mobile :- 9845310075 , email:- email@example.com
Mobile:- 9591482191, email:- firstname.lastname@example.org
Payment to be made by Cheque or Online Transfer / NEFT Transfer
- Cheque in favour of “ HRD Network, Bangalore Chapter” payable at Bangalore
- Online Transfer / NEFT Transfer – Bank details
HRD Network Bangalore Chapter
Canara Bank, Branch – Koramangala
A/C. No: 0414101036821
IFSC Code: CNR80000885
MICR Code: 560015033
Service Tax No: AAAJH0339RSD003
GST No: 29AAAJH0339R1ZR
- Cash Transaction not accepted
MBA College representative to contact NHRD Volunteer for Payment administration
Payment to be paid for all students together on or before Assessment Dates
Registration Fee is INR 150/- Student
- Sapling Plantation & Teachers Day Celebration - IIBS Bangalore
- Induction Program for MBA Batch 2019-21at IIBS Bangalore
- Management Development Program at Pyramid Valley Meditation Centre for IIBS Team
- Workshop on B-Plan Competition IIM-K Echoes 2019-20 at IIBS
- Independence Day Celebration & Prayers at IIBS Bangalore