IIBS is committed to assisting students in developing a healthy balance of managerial and professional skills. The curriculum is organised around core courses, leadership and career development, and international business awareness, which are reinforced through live projects, company visits, certification programmes, management club activities, community development activities, and international industry visits. Here Students gain self-awareness, learn how to network with business communities, and how to present themselves to prospective business leaders and employers. We identify students' strengths and guide them in their career aspirations and the necessary steps to kickstart their management careers after graduation through a series of meetings and networking sessions.
IIBS teaches students through experiential learning, which consists primarily of case studies, field studies, industry visits, debates, simulation exercises, role-playing, and storytelling, as well as competitions such as Best Manager, Business Plan Competition, and Best Idea Competition, as well as guest lectures from industry experts, an entrepreneurial talk series, visits to incubators, and conducting socioeconomic surveys in rural areas. Participation in entrepreneurship cells, book review clubs in the field of general management, reviews of business newspapers and magazines, mentoring by corporates, international certification from France and Singapore, MOOC courses and induction programmes, enhancing students' skills in the area of information technology through the imparting of training in Microsoft Office, Tally, Computer Literacy. Numerous memorandums of understanding have been signed with internationally renowned institutions for student exchange programmes, including Toulouse Business School in France, SIM in Singapore, and MDIS college in Singapore. Additionally, MOUs with various corporations are in place to facilitate experiential learning at IIBS.
- Which MBA is best for a CEO? | IIBS B-School Bangalore
- Is an MBA in marketing difficult?| IIBS B-School Bangalore
- Is An MBA in Marketing Worth the Cost? | IIBS B-School Bangalore
- Which job is best after MBA? | IIBS B-School Bangalore
- What are the jobs we get after pursuing an MBA?| IIBS B-School Bangalore
- Is MBA difficult for average students? | IIBS B-School Bangalore
- Why MBA? Top 20 Reasons to do an MBA in 2021 | IIBS B-School Bangalore
- How can you get a job after MBA in HR with MNC? | IIBS B-School Bangalore
- What is the minimum salary after MBA? | IIBS B-School Bangalore