MBA / PGDM Fee Structure and Course Duration
|PGDM||AICTE Approved||Rs. 6.00,000||2 Years||Bangalore|
|MBA||Bangalore University||Rs. 6.00,000||2 Years||Bangalore|
|MBA+PGPBM||University of Mysore||Rs. 5.00,000||2 Years||Bangalore|
|MBA+PGPBM||Bharathiar University||Rs. 4.00,000||2 Years||Bangalore, Noida, Kolkata|
IIBS is providing free laptop & International Tour for PGDM-Approved by AICTE, Bangalore University, University of Mysore & Bharathiar University.
IIBSAT/CAT/MAT/XAT/GMAT/CMAT/Others, Graduation in any stream or equivalent The above mentioned fees are only the tuition fees and do not include other fees and hostel fee. Fees are to be paid in installments by Demand Draft in favour of I nternational Institute of Business Studies payable at Bangalore only. Under any circumstances cheques will not be accepted.
UG Programme (BBA / BCA / B.Com ) Fee structure
|COURSE||UNIVERSITY||PER SEMESTER FEE||ELIGIBILITY||COURSE DURATION||CAMPUS|
|BBA With Tally / ERP||Bangalore University||Rs.50,000||10+2 in any stream or equivalent||3 Years||Bangalore|
|B.Com With CPT/CA/CS||Bangalore University||Rs.50,000||10+2 in any stream or equivalent||3 Years||Bangalore|
|BCA With C++/.Net/Java||Bangalore University||Rs.50,000||10+2 in any stream or equivalent||3 Years||Bangalore|
- UG Professional Admission Fees : Rs 50,000 ( One Time )
10+2 in any stream or equivalent
OTHER EXPENSES AND FEES
- Hostel fees (Bangalore Campus): Rs. 6,250 per month. The first year complete hostel fees have to be paid at the time of admission.
- PG fees (Kolkata Campus): Rs. 4,000 per month. The first year complete PG fees have to be paid at the time of admission.
- PG fees (Noida Campus): Rs. 6,000 per month. The first year complete PG fees have to be paid at the time of admission.
- Hostel Caution money Deposit: Rs.10,000/at the time of admission (Refundable)
- Placement fees: Rs. 12,000/per year to be paid with second and third instalment.
- Alumni life membership fees: Rs.10,000/at the time of admission (One time payment)
- Library fees: Rs.5,000/at the time of admission (One time payment)
- Uniform fees: Rs.6,000/at the time of admission (One time payment)
- All government taxes, such as service tax as applicable, from time to time are to be paid by student.
- IIBS Management reserves the rights to make appropriate changes.
All legal disputes are subject to Bangalore jurisdiction only. Any complaints, grievance and the cancellation of admission by the parents of students should be brought to the notice of the Chairman or Director.
Fees once paid are not refundable or transferable under any circumstances.