Check out the Eligibility Criteria for MBA Admissions in Bangalore in one of the Best Business School which offers Specializations in Finance, HRM, Marketing, IT, Retail Management, Banking and Insurance. The answer for why, what and can I do MBA will be answered in this section. Generally post your graduation, students are often at a turning point of their life where they minds is tend to ask questions before deciding on the big degrees. Here are the criteria points for your questions of eligibility of doing an MBA program.
What is the Minimum qualification to take MBA Admissions in Bangalore?
- The candidate should pass with minimum 50% marks (45% for SC/ST or persons with disability (PWD) category) in his\her full time Bachelor Degree with a minimum three years of duration in any disciplined recognized Universities.
- The student is also eligible for MBA who is appearing for its final exam and the subject to passing should be 50%.
- Students who have appeared for competitive exams like CAT, MAT, SAT or GMAT and have an average score of 60 Marks can apply in IIBS Business School, but they may have to appear for GD and PI rounds to presume the two year course.
- There no minimum or maximum age for pursuing your MBA.
- There is no fix number of attempts to appear for MBA competitive exams.
- Your Graduation degree must be completely recognized to pursue MBA.
- The best exam is either CAT or MAT in India. On clearing any of the exams, your immediate doors are opened to qualify into top MBA schools.