On 18th August, an industrial visit to Mother Dairy Yelahanka, Bangalore was organized by IIBS Rotaract club. Visit KMF (Karnataka Milk Federation) industry and enrich our industry knowledge. Rtn. President Rashmi Tanksali and Rtn. Secy. Suresh, Rtn. Prof. Dr. Muralidhar of Rotary Bangalore Heritage-NCC hosted and guided us in transferring the working practices of KMF.
India is the leading country in milk procurement in the world. Mother Dairy is the second largest milk producer in India. It produces about 84-85 lakhs liter per day. KMF produces various products such as milk of different fat content such as curd, ice-cream, buttermilk, paneer, ghee, powder milk, etc. They have a tie-up with 14 Milk Unions who supplies milk daily. KMF product by Nandini brand is supplied all over Karnataka State.
As CSR activity KMF supplies 7 lakh liters of milk to Govt. Schools daily as Charity
- Blood Donation Camp Held by IIBS Rotaract Club, Bangalore
- Installation Ceremony of the Rotaract Club at IIBS Bangalore
- Industrial visit IIBS MBA Students to UNIBIC Cookies Company
- Industry Visit to Coca Cola Manufacturing Unit for IIBS MBA/PGDM Students
- Industrial visit IIBS MBA Students to VST Tillers Tractors Ltd.