Industrial visit IIBS MBA Students to UNIBIC Cookies Company on 22nd Jan 2019, a brand from Australia. In India, it started in 2004 and Headquarters is in Bengaluru. This is the first company to bring cookies with cranberry and fruit nuts for having good health of people.Unibic has 30 variants of cookies in the market.UNIBIC is first to provide Disney show in India. Unibic captured exports 3% and Domestic market 93%. The number of total workers is 800.The production capacity is 30000 tonnes cookies per year.
In the assessment year, 2018-19 turnover was 500crores.Sources of funds are 45% from shares.The main issue the company is with there pricing of the products and people are not aware of there products so they are going for the cheap alternatives. To get people aware of their product the company is directly tieing up with other companies like Cafe Coffee Day, AirAsia Airlines, etc.
This visit was for the awareness of the MBA/PGDM students on the production process of the company. The class was under the guidance of Deepshi Singhal who coordinated with the management for the organization of this visit.
- Industrial visit IIBS MBA Students to VST Tillers Tractors Ltd.
- Industrial visit to Mother Dairy by IIBS Rotaract Club, Bangalore
- Industry Visit to Coca Cola Manufacturing Unit for IIBS MBA/PGDM
- IIBS organized an Industrial Visit for MBA Student to KMF Dairy
- Industrial visit to CenturyPly Ltd. by IIBS MBA Student Kolkata