IIBS Bangalore Celebrated this Independence Day by Planting many trees. Planting a sapling/ tree is a lifelong investment. How well this investment grows depends on the type of tree selected and the planting location, the care provided during planting, and the follow-up care after planting. Getting your new tree off to a healthy start will help the tree mature to its full size and ensures it will provide environmental, economic, and social benefits throughout its lifetime.
IIBS Rotaract club members in association with Rotary Heritage NCC have completed tree plantation program at Bagalur Village on Sunday 28th July 2019 and planted more than 126 saplings.
After the flag hoisting on 15th August 2019 by IIBS Chairman Dr. Jay Prakash, more than 63 saplings were planted in and around IIBS campus as a continuity of Tree Plantation program.
Earlier IIBS Rotaract club members in association with Rotary Heritage NCC have completed tree plantation program at Bagalur Village on Sunday 28th July 2019. IIBS Rotaract members lead by Rtr. Pres. Rahul Parashar and Rotaract in-charge faculty Prof. Rubina Chetri did a wonderful job of a sapling – tree plantation along with Rotarians planted more than 126 saplings.
- CSR Initiative: Tree Plantation involving MBA Student - IIBS
- World Environment Day celebrated by Tree Plantation Program by IIBS Rotaract Club
- IIBS Bangalore Rotaract Club Organized a Blood Donation Camp in Association with Rotary Bangalore Heritage
- Industrial visit to Mother Dairy by IIBS Rotaract Club, Bangalore
- Industrial visit IIBS MBA Students to UNIBIC Cookies Company