The Arts Inspire Creative PGDM Students and Imaginative Entrepreneur, to Bring Your Creative Self to Work, and inspire better leadership performance at IIBS Bangalore. Dean Prof Kuldeep Sharma along with the Prof Samiya Mubeen pooled the PGDM students, encouraged to showcase their hidden artistic skills, imagination creativity, innovative ideas incorporating in the 3D modeling of industries new or existing and presenting the business plan facts & figures.
- The students learn about planning, organizing, directing, and working as a Team
- The students learn to present the idea and difficulties faced by them
- The students know each other, not only by names but also by work habits & knowledge
- The students are encouraged to use items from waste & recycling to save the environment
- The students are made aware of time constraints & importance of meeting the deadlines
- The students are initiated into management learning in a practical hands-on method and raising questions and finding answers
Dean Prof. Kuldeep Sharma presents a program, where students need to plan for their portfolio of 3D Model of Industry, viz. Hospital, Hotel, Retail Mall, Production & Manufacturing Industry, Steel Plant, Nuclear plant, Green Technology based plants, solar plants, Dream Educational Institution etc..and Paintings, Drawings, Sketches, Small handicrafts, paper craft etc. Items made of waste & garbage items using creativity and imagination etc.
All teams will compete for Quality of Planning, Organize their Team & Tasks, Execution of task in time Number of items will also help to win the teams. At the end of the MOM program, overall winner teams will be recognized for display of their Management knowledge, skills & Artistic skills.