Crack CAT 2017: You will be spending your next two months in attending classes, giving mock tests, competing fellow aspirants and undergoing sleepless nights. Well, you should be fully aware that your efforts will be put to test soon! CAT, is a quantitative or verbal exam that many B School under take to analyze the ability of students, who can handle difficult situation arising in an organization.
While you prepare for your CAT EXAM IN 2017, you will meet deadlines, competitions and confrontation which will make you fully aware of overall topics of the course. During preparation of the CAT EXAM-2017, stress can be a derivative force and you can set a goal to manage the stress levels and be competitive during your selection process.
Here are some tips that will help you in preparing for your CAT EXAM in 2017.
- Manage stress by making books as your best friend.
- Keep in mind that you are appearing for competitive exam; hence you have to be prepared for testing your own skills at different level.
- Identify your weakness and strength on various topics and prepare yourself accordingly.
- Recognize what you can change and identify your core strength.
- Meditate everyday for about ten minutes, this will slow down your brain process and your mind will be cleared and prepared.
- Improve your intellectual skills with self and while interacting with others. This will give you good confidence for you GD and PI rounds during CAT EXAM.
- Be positive and work hard to set a speedy goal during the CAT EXAM.
Necessary preparation for CAT exam:
- Gather information about your CAT EXAM centers and plan your trip accordingly.
- Put together necessary stationery for the CAT EXAM.
- A quick revision on all the topics will ensure nothing is left out.
- Be on time during the CAT EXAM - 2017.
- A good sound sleep during your preparation for the CAT EXAM will be an additional boost to your mind.
- Read all the questions before you start writing for your CAT EXAM.
- In case you feel an absent of mind, immediately opt for questions that you can attempt easily.
- Do keep a track of time and learn to skillfully manage the stress levels during your CAT EXAM.