Is An MBA in Marketing Worth the Cost?
Most of the graduating students in this academic year may have the aspirations to do their post-graduation in Business Administration. Many working professionals too, take two years' sabbatical to enroll themselves in an MBA program to better their career advancement.
Irrespective of whichever specialization one may choose, everyone would have one question, i.e., is an MBA degree worth the cost?
Let us now understand why an MBA degree is worth its cost and more specifically MBA in Marketing. Firstly, the Marketing domain has a lot of placement opportunities, compared to any other function. Secondly, the average initial package offered by various companies is higher and the package also comes with a lucrative variable pay based on the performance, as part of the compensation package. This is predominantly available only in the Marketing domain. Finally, the career advancement in this function is very fast compared to other functions, as this function has more attrition levels, irrespective of sectors.
Hence, MBA in Marketing is worth its cost which has multiple advantages, both in terms of career advancement and also in terms of compensation. Make a wise choice!!
- Which job is best after MBA? | IIBS B-School Bangalore
- What are the jobs we get after pursuing an MBA?| IIBS B-School Bangalore
- Is MBA difficult for average students? | IIBS B-School Bangalore
- Why MBA? Top 20 Reasons to do an MBA in 2021 | IIBS B-School Bangalore
- How can you get a job after MBA in HR with MNC? | IIBS B-School Bangalore
- What is the minimum salary after MBA? | IIBS B-School Bangalore
- What is the salary for MBA graduates in India 2021? |IIBS B-School Bangalore
- Can you do MBA after BA? |IIBS B-School Bangalore
- What should you do after MBA in Agribusiness Management?