Which job is best after MBA?
According to IIBS experience, the most In-Demand jobs are Financial Advisor, Management Analyst, Investment Banker, Finance Manager, Information Technology Manager, Marketing Manager, HR Manager, Business Consultant
Some of the highest-paid job roles for MBA are Investment Banker, Chief Technology Officer, Financial Manager, and Chief Executive Offer.
Also, MBA in International business can open up major pathways for you in the country and beyond; this obviously gives you an edge as the course familiarises you with global market demands and business trends. If you want to become an entrepreneur this course makes you a terrific business planner which eventually helps business development and growth.
As an MBA graduate would get a management role he/she is flexible to choose an IT company or a Non-IT company. Both companies have their own pros and cons but a student is keen on choosing the best. In IT companies you definitely will have salaried security but the growth is too slow when compared to a non-IT company. There is always quick growth in a non-IT company like Sonorome, Patanjali, etc. So, it is always better to get experience in a non-IT company and then progress in an IT company. Also, a management-level candidate would get good incentives depending on his/her work efficiency, so it always pays off for your hard work.
- ?What are the jobs we get after pursuing an MBA?| IIBS B-School Bangalore
- Is MBA difficult for average students? | IIBS B-School Bangalore
- Why MBA? Top 20 Reasons to do an MBA in 2021 | IIBS B-School Bangalore
- How can you get a job after MBA in HR with MNC? | IIBS B-School Bangalore
- What is the minimum salary after MBA? | IIBS B-School Bangalore
- What is the salary for MBA graduates in India 2021? |IIBS B-School Bangalore
- Can you do MBA after BA? |IIBS B-School Bangalore
- What should you do after MBA in Agribusiness Management?
- Welcome to IIBS – One of the Top B-schools in India!