A guest lecture was organised on Corporate Mentoring and Soft Skills by Ms. Rubina Sheikh, IIBS Alumni of batch 2012 Senior Territory Sales Manager, Practo and a licensed Zumba trainer. All the PGDM students actively participated in the elucidative programme.
The lecture started with an introduction of the guest speaker and the students. She aquatinted them with the objectives and goals of the lecture. Ms. Rubina Sheikh reflected her profound knowledge and highlighted the importance of self growth and improvement using the SWOT Analysis. SWOT Analysis or SWOT matrix is a strategic planning technique used to help a person or organization identify strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and threats related to business competition or project planning. Every student was asked to write their SWOT, followed by individual analysis by her.
This session helped the students to acknowledge their area of constructive characters and commit to bring a change. This interactive session ignited the inquisitiveness among the students.
- SWOT Analysis for Your Career a Session at IIBS Bangalore by Dr. Samir R Pradhan
- Alumni Guest Lecture on Career Planning by Krishna Nandan at IIBS Bangalore
- Great Advertisement Ideas by PGDM Student at IIBS Bangalore | MoM | Crazy Ads
- Build a Business Model Preparation by PGDM Student at IIBS | Solution Craft | MOM
- An Activity for Creativity Enhancement of PGDM Student at IIBS