The fresher’s to the PGDM management program was introduced to the importance of “TEAM” through the activity-based learning “Together to WIN” by Prof. Mohan Kumar. The session was designed to involve every individual student to form a team, work for the team, and achieve for the team. A team performs best when it is good at focusing on the goal, self-motivating, realistic in approach, and disciplined at planning.
The PGDM S19 absorbed the essentials, got together in action, cheered at every move, and relished the result. The leadership of every individual was tapped at its best. The initiative taken was awarded. The togetherness was taught tactfully. The team planned, performed, improved, and accomplished.
The reality of the Corporate world was demonstrated through this activity-based learning. The team PGDM S19 understood that Accepting failures without being defeated is the path to success and the team counts.
- Inauguration of PGDM 2019 Batch at IIBS B-School Bangalore | Management Orientation Month (MOM)
- MBA Students of IIBS Participated in Nemessis Fest at Presidency College, Bangalore
- IIBS Bangalore Rotaract Club Organized a Blood Donation Camp in Association with Rotary Bangalore Heritage
- Industrial visit to Hindpac by MBA & PGDM Student of IIBS Bangalore
- Art of Teaching: Eastern vs western by Dr. K N Gandhi, Professor, Harvard University, USA