An MBA degree forces you to get out of your comfort zone. MBA degree is quite challenging, But if you want something, you have to work for it.
Top ten reasons to join MBA degree
1) Improve leadership and people management skills.
2)MBA creates an extensive business network.
3)MBA salaries are some of the highest on the job market
Among the benefits of an MBA degree, job security and a high salary are some of the most important. The average income for an MBA graduate is much higher than an employee with an Other Master's.
4)Top 5 industries where MBA graduates earn the most
Consumer packaged goods
5). Start your own company.
Many students choose an MBA because they want to become entrepreneurs and learn how to start and grow a business.
6) MBAs are great for a career change and thriving business opportunities
Many students take MBAs to either change the industry they’re working in or advance to a managerial or administrative position
7) Over 50% of MBA graduates worldwide are senior managers or board directors. This type of position brings a higher salary, but also greater responsibilities.
8)Here are some of the largest companies in the world that hire MBA graduates:
Bain & Company
The Boston Consulting Group (BCG)
McKinsey & Company
9) MBA degrees give a lot of opportunities to earn abroad.
10) MBA not only helps in professional life but also supports your well being of personal life.
While certain B-Schools across India are known to offer such career-oriented MBA or PGDM International Institute of Business Management (IIBS), by virtue of being a multiple-specialization B-School, too has made its mark as a career-oriented institute for MBA IIBS has full-fledged campuses at Bangalore, Pune, and NCR.
- What jobs can you get after MBA in finance? | IIBS B-School Bangalore
- MBA during COVID Pandemic: Good idea or not?
- What is the scope of Agri-Business Management in India?
- Make it or Break it - A Session for PGDM Students at IIBS | MOM
- Great Advertisement Ideas by PGDM Student at IIBS Bangalore | MoM | Crazy Ads
- Build a Business Model Preparation by PGDM Student at IIBS | Solution Craft | MOM
- An Activity for Creativity Enhancement of PGDM Student at IIBS
- Workshop on Stock Exchange & Trading for IIBS PGDM Student by Motilal Oswal Group at Bangalore Campus | MOM