Motilal Oswal Group conducted workshop on Stock Exchange and Trading for PGDM 2019 Batch of IIBS students Bangalore. It was a great learning opportunity for students as they got detailed information on trading and investing procedure.
The four hours long workshop was informative, conceptual and had a practical sense of relatability. The PGDM students were shown livestock reports of companies like ITC, Colgate, Palmolive ltd and Eicher Motors. The also explained the ways of investing in various areas like- equity market, currency trading, the commodities market. Every possible way of investing was clearly explained by the company.
At the end of the program, PGDM students were given free access to the live official stock reports published in the portal of Motilal Oswal. The also offered opening of free Demat account to start trading in real time.
The workshop with the Motilal Oswal Group was an absolute success benefitting the IIBS PGDM students in the field of Investments and Trading, irrespective of their area domain.
- MOM: Orientation Program for PGDM Student - IIBS Bangalore
- MOM: Together to Win an Activity by PGDM Batch 2019 at IIBS Bangalore
- Inauguration of PGDM 2019 Batch at IIBS B-School Bangalore | Management Orientation Month (MOM)
- MBA Students of IIBS Participated in Nemessis Fest at Presidency College, Bangalore
- IIBS Bangalore Rotaract Club Organized a Blood Donation Camp in Association with Rotary Bangalore Heritage