Finance Management Course Details & Fee structure
At present the Finance Management in India is very appealing since the western economy has gained momentum, there is a heavy flow of foreign direct investment from the west.
Financial management as a profession is one of the fastest rising career prospects in India. It has emerged as one of the profitable career option. Majorly, MNCs are hot destinations for candidates who qualified in financial management.
For the Bangalore Campus, IIBS MBA program in Finance Management domain is offered in the affiliation of Bangalore City University and approved by AICTE.
MBA in Finance Management program enables to examine investment tools, financial planning techniques and global markets Overviews. IIBS MBA in Finance management program is designed to take into account the need of the business by providing manpower with super specialization in the area of finance.
Why MBA in Finance Management Program from IIBS?
- IIBS MBA Finance management program prepares young minds with a positive mental attitude for phenomenal performance and committed service.
- IIBS MBA Finance management program offers Qualitied professional education with focus on financial management.
- MBA in Finance management program encourages more Industry-Academic interface.
- The program aims to develop the aspirant with Conceptual, Analytical and Communication skills.
IIBS MBA in Finance management program prepares students for a career such as,
- Advanced accounting and taxation
- Project appraisal & management
- Investment banking
- Financial modelling
- Risk management
- Financial consulting
- Applied research
- Securities & commodities trading
Fee structure of MBA/PGDM in IIBS Bangalore / Pune/ NCR
|Bangalore City University
- Fees should be paid in three instalments by Demand Draft in favour of International Institute of Business Studies payable at Bangalore only.
- We do not accept cheques under any circumstances.
- The above mentioned fees indicates only tuition fees and doesn't include hostel fees and other expenses.
Finance Management Admission Eligibilty / Entrance Test
- A graduate with UG degree in any stream/discipline holding a minimum of 50 percent marks from a recognized institution/university. UG students in their final year can also apply.
- IIBSAT, CAT, XLRI Admission Test (XAT), Management Aptitude Test (MAT), ATMA or any equivalent state entrance test. The programmes are offered in affiliation with Bangalore City University.
- Management concepts & Theories
- Managerial Economics
- Organizational Behaviour
- Managerial Communication
- Statistics for Management
- Business Environment
- Managerial Accounting
- Marketing Management
- Business Research Methods
- Management Information Systems
- Human Resource Management
- Operations Research
- Corporate Finance
- Operations Management
- Choice Course
- Elective � I
- Project Report
- Business Legislations
- Elective - II
- Strategic Management
- Elective - III
- Entrepreneurship & Project Management
- Project Work
- Elective - IV
- Elective - V
- Elective - VI
- Elective - VII
MBA in Finance Management Admission Procedure and Test
How to apply to IIBS:
Candidates aspiring to join MBA in IIBS can get the IIBS prospectus by courier / Post, directly in person or apply online.
By Courier/Post :
Make a Demand Draft of Rs.1050/- in favor of International Institute of Business Studies payable at Bangalore and address it to Bangalore National Head Office address.
Directly in person:
pay Rs.1000/- at the institute counter or from the local representatives or selected Axis Bank branches, or selected IMS & CL coaching centers.
You can also get the list of local representatives along with their contact details from the above website.
Apply online. Kindly follow the steps listed below:
- Fill in your personal information, give the payment particulars of demand draft number, date and submit the form online.
- Then, take a printout of your application form andfill in all the necessary details in ink.
- Paste your recent photograph and sign across the photograph.
- Enclose the Demand Draft of Rs.1050/- in favour of International Institute of Business Studies payable at Bangalore and send it to National Head Office, Bangalore along with the application form.
- Send the enclosed application form with the demand draft by courier / registered post / speed post.
- We will send you our prospectus by courier or postonce we receive the DD. Cheques will not be accepted.
- The application form and prospectus will be only in the name of the applicant who wishes to apply. It is non-transferable.
Group discussion and personal interviews will be conducted for shortlisted students. The test locations includes Bangalore, Kolkata, Delhi, Allahabad, Patna, Ranchi, Jaipur, Hyderabad, Guwahati, Bhubaneswar, Bhopal, Indore, Srinagar, Kanpur, Varanasi, Gorakhpur, Agra, Hissar, Chandigarh, Dhanbad, Jodpur, Bikaner, Pune, Panji, Raipur, Bhilai, Cheenai, Cochin, Ahmedabad & Agartala.
IIBS Others MBA Specialization
Board & Affiliate University
AICTE | The All India Council for Technical Education (AICTE) is the statutory body and a nationallevel council for technical education, under Department of Higher Education, Ministry of Human Resource Development.
Bengaluru City University| or BCU, is a public state university located in city of Bangalore in the state of Karnataka, India. The university is one of the oldest in India, dating back to 1886.