MBA in the post-graduation course is thought to be one of the most prestigious and sought-after degrees in the world. Candidates considering careers in banking, investment banking, and retail banking positions will benefit from an MBA degree in Finance. Today, the MBA finance portfolio has reached beyond expectations as it is one of the most demanding courses after graduation around the world. Many students are opting for this MBA Finance because of its vast scope and higher prospects. Apart from these courses, MBA programs also teach some practical skills like analytical skills, decision making, improved communication skills, and better leadership skills. The banking and finance industry offers the best pay package to the candidate who has an MBA degree. Top B-Schools students get placed with a package of around Rs. 8-12 lakhs p.a. Moreover, for smart and experienced candidates there is no limit to success. Investment banking placements salaries go up to 1 to 1.3 Crs if they show progress with their skill set. In the banking sector Credit, analysts and Banking specialists start at Rs. 4-7 lakh p.a. and earn as much as Rs. 15-20 lakh p.a. once they reach senior-level positions in banks. Definitely in the banking sector, many opportunities are there once a candidate finishes their degree in MBA in finance and it’s truly a return on investment.
While certain B-Schools across India are known to offer such career-oriented MBA in Finance Management, International Institute of Business Management (IIBS), by virtue of being multiple-specialization B-School, too has made its mark as a career-oriented institute for MBA in Finance program. IIBS has full-fledged campuses in Bangalore.
- Assessment about the level of awareness of specialty services offered by Kovai medical center and hospital|Best B-school in Bangalore
- Business Analytics in Agriculture: Emerging Practices and Research Issues| Best MBA colleges in Bangalore
- What Are Good Topics For a Master Thesis about Business Intelligence?|MBA admission in Bangalore
- What is the market demand for a business analyst certification? |Top Ranked MBA college in Bangalore
- How to Evaluate, Accept, Reject, or Negotiate a Job Offer|Best colleges for MBA correspondence in Bangalore
- Data Science in the Indian Agriculture Industry|MBA in operations management in Bangalore
- What Are Good Dissertation Ideas for Business Analytics|Top MBA college in Bangalore