Professional academics are adapting to the renewed demands and major new trends in management education. IIBS is meticulously introducing the dynamics of corporate in day to day academic schedule. The IIBS Venture Ecosystem (IIBSVE) is one such initiative allowing management students to bloom at their best where freedom of thought, confidence to venture, and the right environment to progress are pledged practically.
IIBS Venture Ecosystem (IIBSVE) in its step forward has organized an interaction in which the faculty and the students updated themselves, debated on the demands of the corporate world, and readied themselves for tomorrow.
The vision of IIBS and CELCO merge at the point of molding a perfect professional for the betterment of society. The motive is to send in an individual who can be an asset for himself/herself, for the corporate, and for the world as such.
The interaction gave the students an insight into planning, progressing, and achieving a set goal through discipline and dedication. The visit of Mr.Krishna is a progress indicator to showcase the vision of IIBS to be the best to deliver all those promises to the students, to present perfected professionalism to the corporation through the experienced faculty, and reaffirm themselves as committed management.
- Information Technology’s Impact on Communication | MBA program in Bangalore
- Why Regular MBA is superior to distance learning? | Top Ranked MBA college in Bangalore
- IIBS SURFACE 2021 | Upcoming Event
- The Importance of Technology in Management | Top MBA colleges in Bangalore
- Value Added Course Certification by NSE Academy | Top Ranked MBA college in Bangalore
- MBA curriculum and its advantages | AICTE-approved MBA college in Bangalore