IIBS is committed to assisting students in developing a healthy balance of managerial and professional skills. The curriculum is organised around core courses, leadership and career development, and international business awareness, which are reinforced through live projects, company visits, certification programmes, management club activities, community development activities, and international industry visits. Here Students gain self-awareness, learn how to network with business communities, and how to present themselves to prospective business leaders and employers. We identify students' strengths and guide them in their career aspirations and the necessary steps to kickstart their management careers after graduation through a series of meetings and networking sessions.
IIBS teaches students through experiential learning, which consists primarily of case studies, field studies, industry visits, debates, simulation exercises, role-playing, and storytelling, as well as competitions such as Best Manager, Business Plan Competition, and Best Idea Competition, as well as guest lectures from industry experts, an entrepreneurial talk series, visits to incubators, and conducting socioeconomic surveys in rural areas. Participation in entrepreneurship cells, book review clubs in the field of general management, reviews of business newspapers and magazines, mentoring by corporates, international certification from France and Singapore, MOOC courses and induction programmes, enhancing students' skills in the area of information technology through the imparting of training in Microsoft Office, Tally, Computer Literacy. Numerous memorandums of understanding have been signed with internationally renowned institutions for student exchange programmes, including Toulouse Business School in France, SIM in Singapore, and MDIS college in Singapore. Additionally, MOUs with various corporations are in place to facilitate experiential learning at IIBS.
- MBA Student and the corporate world | Top MBA college in Bangalore
- MBA is a Multidisciplinary course| AICTE approved B.school in Bangalore
- An Outlook of Banking and Capital Markets - 2022|Best MBA colleges in Bangalore
- Evolution Of Modern Banking|MBA Institutes in Bangalore
- Can you get a bank job after MBA in FINANCE?| MBA finance in Bangalore
- Assessment about the level of awareness of specialty services offered by Kovai medical center and hospital|Best B-school in Bangalore
- Business Analytics in Agriculture: Emerging Practices and Research Issues|Best MBA colleges in Bangalore