Leadership is defined as a social relationship between two or more persons who depend on each other to attain certain mutual goals in a group situation. Leaders are those members of an organisation who take charge and delegate responsibilities to the members of the team. They are the emotional captains of the ship and help the team to achieve goals by motivating them and by providing them with the necessary tools for success. Management is usually defined as the process of planning, directing, controlling and organising the activities in combination with other resources in order to achieve organisational objectives. In a way, management takes the leadership concept and puts it into action.
Leaders inspire, challenge and encourage others. All aspects of society have leaders. For eg, A CEO, a Prime minister, a sports team captain or a principal of a school/College. Leaders bring substantive changes to their team and the organisation. MBA College under PGCET in Bangalore
A leader should not only focus on supervising but should also be available to guide subordinates. It helps in getting the work done effectively and efficiently.
- MBA in Business Analytics |Best MBA Colleges under PGCET in Bangalore
- Why Do an MBA in Finance? – Must Read for MBA Aspirants | PGCET for MBA admissions in Karnataka
- An Overview OF MBA Program | MBA College under pgcet in Bangalore
- MBA is Important for Entrepreneurs? | MBA through PGCET in Bangalore
- Why Management/MBA course is Important for any corporate? | Best B-School Bangalore
- Garba Dance and Elated Moments of Navratri celebration | At IIBS Airport Campus
- IIBS-ETHNOS ‘21 | IIBS B-school Bangalore
- What goes to making an exceptional global B-School…