Organizer/Coordinator: Prof.Anilkumar. R
Purpose of Industrial Visit
1) To interact the students with actual industry personals.
2) To make them aware of the industrial procedures required to enter any company.
3) To experience the working environment in the industry and visualize all the important Departments in the Industry.
4) Interaction of students with the people of all important departments.
5) To prepare the students for the selection of career paths in different departments of industry.
The Krishi Mela 2020, organised by the University of Agricultural Sciences-Bangalore (UAS B), began on Wednesday. This year 2021, in view of the COVID-19 pandemic, the Mela is low-key with a limited number of industries and organisations participating. Best MBA courses in Bangalore
IIBS students visited stalls of Industries representing agro-technology, heavy and light equipment and machinery, seeds, fertilizers and many more.
M. Byre Gowda of the University of Agricultural Sciences (UAS) said 17 new agricultural technologies and three new varieties of crops, including groundnut, had been released this year for the benefit of farmers.
Demonstrations and information about the new agricultural technologies and three new varieties of crops were made during the Mela.
Inaugurating the Mela, A.K. Singh, Deputy Director General (Agricultural Extension) Division, (Extension) Indian Council of Agricultural Research (ICAR). “The Government of India and the ICAR have developed State-specific documents as to what has to be done in each State and how agriculture universities and ICAR institutes and farmers should work together so that the technologies that are required for doubling farmers’ income could directly go to the farmers.
“ICAR has recently developed around 70 bio-fortified varieties which have micronutrients. Hence, there is great scope for bio-fortified research and practice in the country.
Students left the college at 9.30 am to the UAS campus and reached by 10 am. Spent almost 4 hours visiting stalls, interacting with Industry Executives, Leaders and experts of Agro-Industry and were surprised to witness innovative products, patented technologies and spent time with Agro Entrepreneurs.
Returned to a college campus at 2.30 pm and later students shared feedback which is recorded at the end of this report.
- How To Win (Not Just Fight) The War For Talent | MBA in Business Analytics Bangalore
- The Effect of Industrial Training In Polytechnic | PGCET for MBA admissions in Karnataka
- Is Authority Delegation a Good Management Strategy? | Bangalore MBA top colleges
- How Strategic Planning affects the productivity of a Business.| MBA Colleges accepting Karnataka PGCET in Bangalore
- How Retail Businesses Have Contributed to the Growth and Development of the Indian Economy| Best B-school in Bangalore
- The Causes of Unemployment and Inflation in India |MBA College under pgcet in Bangalore
- How Communication Gap Affects an Organization’s Goal Achievement | MBA colleges in Bangalore accepting PGCET
- The Contribution of Small Scale Businesses in the growth and development of Indian Economy |MBA colleges in Bangalore accepting PGCET
- Privatization and its Impact on growth and development of Indian Economy | MBA through PGCET in Bangalore