The authority delegation refers to the division of labor and decision-making responsibility to an individual that reports to a leader or manager of the organization. It is the organizational process of a manager dividing their own work among all their staff members. It involves giving them the responsibility to accomplish the tasks that are delegated to them in the way they see fit. Along with responsibility, they also share the corresponding amount of authority. This ensures that tasks can be completed efficiently and that the individual feels actually responsible for their completion of the task. Delegation is about entrusting another individual to do parts of your job and to accomplish them successfully to meet the objective of the organization. Mba institutes in Bangalore
The following are the strategies that can use in the delegation process which reflects a Good Management strategy for the organization.
1. Preparation of plan
Before starting of a formal delegation process, take the time to think about the task and decide who you’ll delegate to and what outcomes you want. Also, identify a goal and purpose for the delegated functions . Finally, your goal will determine the approach you are working with the task
2. Discuss about the task to be delegated
According to Alex Cavoulacos, the founder of The Muse, says: “When you select people to delegate to, tell them why you chose them specifically and how you hope to see this help them grow.” Bangalore MBA top colleges
Most of the time engage the employee in a specific conversation about the task you want to delegate. Then make sure you both are in agreement regarding the task and about the outcome of what you are looking for it. This will really be useful to set expectations and state the quality of work that needs to be completed.
3. Identify the deadline for completion of the task
This is particularly important when delegating a stretch goal or something the person has not done before the deadlines given, Incase If you think the employee might need some revision time, build it upfront. This really ensures that you do not end up at the deadline with an outcome that is different from the one you wanted. While setting the deadline for the task, consider where the delegated task fits in with the person’s existing job responsibilities and Make sure your deadline is realistic and achievable. MBA hospital management colleges in Bangalore
5. Build Monitoring mechanism
Organizations should set regular checkpoints right at the beginning to provide support and follow-ups. You can use checkpoints to review of the work and give feedback or even provide encouragement to motivate employees. MBA admission 2021 in bangalore
So finally Authority delegation is a good management strategy that is eventually needed for any organization to discover a new path for making the right decision at right time and ensuring the meeting of the objectives of the company or organization.
- How Strategic Planning affects the productivity of a Business.| MBA Colleges accepting Karnataka PGCET in Bangalore
- How Retail Businesses Have Contributed to the Growth and Development of the Indian Economy| Best B-school in Bangalore
- The Causes of Unemployment and Inflation in India |MBA College under pgcet in Bangalore
- How Communication Gap Affects an Organization’s Goal Achievement | MBA colleges in Bangalore accepting PGCET
- The Contribution of Small Scale Businesses in the growth and development of Indian Economy |MBA colleges in Bangalore accepting PGCET
- Privatization and its Impact on growth and development of Indian Economy | MBA through PGCET in Bangalore
- Shaastraarth (The Indian Tradition of sharing perspectives through discussion and debate) |Best MBA Colleges under PGCET in Bangalore
- Using Motivation as a management tool to increase the productivity and efficiency of workers | Top MBA college in Bangalore