Business Schools have revamped management education. There is a massive focus on Experiential Learning. Why Management Education so popular because it gives professionals a jump in careers? Management aspirants are not less than any other Professionals, they compete and succeed. But there is a gap between the Institution and Industry. That is why Management Curriculum is re-designed to widen perspectives and empower students with practical exposure so that they hit the Global market.
We at IIBS fill the gap between Industry and Institution by providing Internship programs. These programs have developed the skills required in the corporate world. Before the completion of the course, each one holds Pre-Placement Offer (PPO). When you get hired by a company for an internishp, then if they like your work, passion, skills, they offer you a full time job without any interview.
Congratulations to all the students for PPOs.
On behalf of Management and Faculty, I wish you all the best for getting PPOs from leading companies.
- Make it or Break it - A Session for PGDM Students at IIBS | MOM
- Great Advertisement Ideas by PGDM Student at IIBS Bangalore | MoM | Crazy Ads
- Build a Business Model Preparation by PGDM Student at IIBS | Solution Craft | MOM
- An Activity for Creativity Enhancement of PGDM Student at IIBS
- Workshop on Stock Exchange & Trading for IIBS PGDM Student by Motilal Oswal Group at Bangalore Campus | MOM