Students of the PGDM 2022-23 batch took initiative to gather and discuss the Union Budget as presented by Finance Minister, Nirmala Sitharaman, summarizing it for all the students while highlighting the key takeaways.
The meeting was presided over by classmate, Saurav Joshi with panel members Kavya Priya, Mamatha, Tanmay, Tarun, Rajesh, etc. A short meeting to decide the proceeding was conducted by the panel members before the meeting to help make it more significant before presenting to the entire class.
“The session conducted and summarized by Saurav was both educational and informative to all of us who do not come from a commerce background,” said one classmate.
Panel member Sakshi Rani said, “As students pursuing PGDM we need to know and understand what is going on in every sector and to be honest our generation spends more time on social media as opposed to anything else, so conducting sessions such as these provides us with not only the information but also educates us on what is happening in our country.”
Another panel member contributed to the same saying, “It is nice of us, as students, to take initiative such as this and for the management to provide us such opportunities.”
Panel member Kavya Priya said, “I am a student with no background whatsoever in commerce nor in finance, my background is in agriculture. Session such as this educates us on the ongoings of the country as well as simplifies an hours-long session into key takeaways that are easy to understand to all those who come from different educational backgrounds.”
Lastly, the students would like to present a special thanks to Director, Kuldeep Sharma Sir, and Principal, Dr. Samiya Mubeen for providing this special opportunity to the students.
- Dilip Buildcon: The Fundamentals Behind Its Consistent Revenue Explosion | Best B-school in Bangalore
- PESQUISA 2K22 DAY 1 | Top MBA colleges in Bangalore
- International Women’s Day Celebration | Top Ranked MBA college in Bangalore
- Budgets and Funding Sources Of Social Marketing Programmes | Best MBA colleges in Bangalore
- The Effect of Dividend Announcement on Price Volatility in Listed Stocks on BSE in FYQ4 | Best B-school in Bangalore
- 9 Future of Work Trends Post-COVID-19 | Top B-school in Bangalore for MBA