Adventure Learning Program (ALP) conducted by IIBS Bangalore. The program was conducted by professionals and the experience was amazing. It made student fearless and taught them meaningful lessons for life. IIBS encourages PGDM / MBA students to broaden their knowledge base by partaking in different forms of experience-based learning.
ALP is the most interesting outdoor learning program. It helps students to learn corporate culture through the adventure program organized by IQuest. ALP is conducted before the commencement of the academic session as it helps students in the following areas i.e., Planning, Leadership, Communication, Listening Skills, Problem Solving, Time Management, Relationship Building, Creativity and Delegation.
The students were taken from Bangalore to Ramnagar in the morning. After reaching the venue breakfast were provided and after that everyone were asked to assemble for introduction and warm-up session. Students were divided into two groups for the activities. The very first activity was Rippling, followed by Zipline, Commander Line and other learning activities.
The entire day program ended with dinner followed by bonfire with musical event. The very next morning students were taken for morning trekking. The entire program really worked as energy booster for to start the academic session.
The biggest adventure you can ever take is to live the life of your dreams.
- Alumni Guest Lecture on Career Planning by Krishna Nandan at IIBS Bangalore
- Pre-placement offer is all about working smart | IIBS Bangalore
- Make it or Break it - A Session for PGDM Students at IIBS | MOM
- Great Advertisement Ideas by PGDM Student at IIBS Bangalore | MoM | Crazy Ads
- Build a Business Model Preparation by PGDM Student at IIBS | Solution Craft | MOM