International Business Course Details & Fee Structure
MBA in International Business specialization in India is program which is structured to develop the resources and ability of managers in the global economy. It is the program which prepares the students with the adequate knowledge and training on basic knowledge of Global Business.
For the Bangalore Campus, IIBS MBA program in International Business Management domain is offered in the affiliation of University of Mysore, Bangalore University, Bharathiar University and for PGDM program in International Business Management domain is approved by AICTE.
For the Noida and Kolkata Campus, IIBS MBA program in International Business Management domain is offered in the affiliation of Bharathiar University.
IIBS MBA in International Business domain guides the student to possess Technical and Personal skill set one should possess in International Business management domain:
- Guides to have affection towards Foreign Languages
- International Legal skills For Business
- Global Finance Skills
- Ability to think through issues and problems and see different angles involved as well as the integrated picture.
- Helps you to know different cultures in the worldwide.
- Promoting techniques, Implementation arranging, extend and merchant management.
Fee structure of MBA/PGDM in IIBS Bangalore/Kolkata/Noida
|PGDM||AICTE Approved||Rs. 6.00,000||2 Years||Bangalore|
|MBA||Bangalore University||Rs. 6.00,000||2 Years||Bangalore|
|MBA+PGPBM||University of Mysore||Rs. 5.00,000||2 Years||Bangalore|
|MBA+PGPBM||Bharathiar University||Rs. 4.00,000||2 Years||Bangalore, Noida, Kolkata|
- Fees should be paid in three instalments by Demand Draft in favour of International Institute of Business Studies payable at Bangalore only.
- We do not accept cheques under any circumstances.
- The above mentioned fees indicates only tuition fees and doesn't include hostel fees and other expenses.
Admission Eligibilty / Entrance Test
- A graduate with UG degree in any stream/discipline holding a minimum of 50 percent marks from a recognized institution/university. UG students in their final year can also apply.
- IIBSAT, CAT, XLRI Admission Test (XAT), Management Aptitude Test (MAT), ATMA or any equivalent state entrance test. The programmes are offered in affiliation with University of Mysore and Bharathiar University.
- Management concepts & Theories
- Managerial Economics
- Organizational Behaviour
- Managerial Communication
- Statistics for Management
- Business Environment
- Managerial Accounting
- Marketing Management
- Business Research Methods
- Management Information Systems
- Human Resource Management
- Operations Research
- Corporate Finance
- Operations Management
- Choice Course
- Elective – I
- Project Report
- Business Legislations
- Elective – II
- Strategic Management
- Elective – III
- Entrepreneurship & Project Management
- Project Work
- Elective – IV
- Elective – V
- Elective – VI
- Elective – VII
MBA Admission Procedure and Test
How to apply to IIBS :
Candidates aspiring to join MBA in IIBS can get the IIBS prospectus by courier / Post, directly in person or apply online.
By Courier/Post :
Make a Demand Draft of Rs.1050/- in favor of International Institute of Business Studies payable at Bangalore and address it to Bangalore National Head Office address.
Directly in person:
pay Rs.1000/- at the institute counter or from the local representatives or selected Axis Bank branches, or selected IMS & CL coaching centers.
You can also get the list of local representatives along with their contact details from the above website.
Apply online. Kindly follow the steps listed below:
- Fill in your personal information, give the payment particulars of demand draft number, date and submit the form online.
- Then, take a printout of your application form andfill in all the necessary details in ink.
- Paste your recent photograph and sign across the photograph.
- Enclose the Demand Draft of Rs.1050/- in favour of International Institute of Business Studies payable at Bangalore and send it to National Head Office, Bangalore along with the application form.
- Send the enclosed application form with the demand draft by courier / registered post / speed post.
- We will send you our prospectus by courier or postonce we receive the DD. Cheques will not be accepted.
- The application form and prospectus will be only in the name of the applicant who wishes to apply. It is non-transferable.
Group discussion and personal interviews will be conducted for shortlisted students. The test locations includes Bangalore, Kolkata, Delhi, Allahabad, Patna, Ranchi, Jaipur, Hyderabad, Guwahati, Bhubaneswar, Bhopal, Indore, Srinagar, Kanpur, Varanasi, Gorakhpur, Agra, Hissar, Chandigarh, Dhanbad, Jodpur, Bikaner, Pune, Panji, Raipur, Bhilai, Cheenai, Cochin, Ahmedabad & Agartala.
Others MBA Specialization
Mysore | The University founded by His Highness Sri Krishnaraja Wodeyar IV on July 27, 1916. At present, it encompasses 122 affiliated colleges and 5 Constituent Colleges.
Mysore | The Bharathiar University established at Coimbatore by the Government of Tamilnaduon February, 1982. It had gained recognition from University Grants Commission (UGC) New Delhi on May, 1985.